300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k9james View Post
    Thanks for replies. On my LMPT course, We actually did the same surveillance and case work classes that you where mentioning. It was just like the citp version. The citp students did a fake money laundering case and we did a fake marijuana grow. I only bring up this training to make myself a more marketable candidate. If i can convince an agency that they can save money with me bypassing the basic citp and just go to an agency add on that could help me out.
    I've attended LMPT and I thought it was a good course. CITP has a few things LMPT didn't have have but not significant but they aren't interchangable and you won't find an agency that will "accept in lieu of". The FED NRLE require they SA attend CITP and if anyone was going to accept it would be them. I think the bridge course was cancelled. When I was in DOI they were talking about it, but I doubt it will happen, most would just assume to run it their people through CITP. I knew a BLM SA for several years who had an equivalent that BLM recoginized but when he went to FWS they made him do CITP and he had years as 1811 in BLM. I've seen BLM accept Army CID training as equivalent and then make an OSI go through CITP. Depends who is in charge of training.
    ...and is commended as being worthy of trust and confidence

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7299 users online. 341 members and 6958 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X