300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pysch exam questions

Last edited by mxrider56; 02-26-2013, 08:51 PM.

Originally posted by mxrider56 View Post
    Hey guys I took my pysch exam for a department but now I'm kinda worried. Some of the questions were weird to say the least and others were more pertinent. 3 questions I answered "yes" to. 1. Do you ever get so mad you want to punch someone 2. After someone does something wrong to you, do you feel it's right to get back at them just for the purpose of it. 3. Do you ever want to smash things. I feel like I'm some angry bastard by saying yes to those. Has anyone put the same and still passed?
    Thanks
    I can tell you one thing. You're not getting hired with that department.... ever.

Good luck! : )

Comment

Awe.... Don't be mad bro. It's just my opinion. Good thing you deleted it... Now now will know what you said. : /

Comment

There's no need to have deleted your query, bro. It's an honest (and totally fair) question. Don't know of anyone who has checked yes to those and made it through, but it is far better to be honest than to possibly get flagged in a polygraph or have it come out in the BI.

Now that you know those are the questions you'll be facing for any LE vetting process, you can work on becoming a person who can honestly check "no" the next time around. Good luck to you.
        Last edited by piperj3cub; 02-27-2013, 01:37 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5145 users online. 200 members and 4945 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X