Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PolishRat
    replied
    No clue exactly, I was just told they are trying to get them at every air branch and air unit under Office of Air and Marine.

Leave a comment:

• ccia84
    replied
    Polish, any idea on how many they are looking to hire at each location? I said 91 isn't good enough because normally these positions are filled by the "who you know" standard. I have been applying to this position for over 2 years now...

Leave a comment:

• PolishRat
    replied
    Originally posted by ccia84 View Post
    91 here...wont be good enough for a job like this.
    I wouldn't say that. We have heard (rumor only) the intent is to fill all the back seat spots with AEA's so the AIA pilots can focus on flying. Hopefully we find out more soon.

Leave a comment:

• ccia84
    replied
    91 here...wont be good enough for a job like this.

Leave a comment:

• PolishRat
    replied
    Did anyone else who appled get their NOR?

Leave a comment:

• 8USC1229
    replied
    Anyone have an idea from the last hiring they did how long it takes to get the NOR after the vacancy closes?

Leave a comment:

• Cali808
    replied
    Last edited by Cali808; 09-02-2017, 11:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TriumphST
    replied
    Cali808, are you an AEA? If so, could you please shed some light on the job? types of aircrafts used? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Cali808
    replied
    Originally posted by LIcoastie View Post
    I wonder what role they really have out of NYC?
    They work a lot of surveillance, primarily for ICE but all the other agencies too. I'm not too sure if they even have back-seaters there, but this announcement is supposed to start placing AEA's where they haven't been but are needed.

Leave a comment:

• LIcoastie
    replied
    I wonder what role they really have out of NYC?

Leave a comment:

• TriumphST
    replied
    Got it. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Cali808
    replied
    Originally posted by TriumphST View Post
    I have one question: What is the difference between an Aviation Enforcement Agent and an Aviation Enforcement Officer? If any. I have seen announcements in the past for AEO's.
    AEO is the old title for AEA, all the announcements from here on out will be for AEA.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by TriumphST View Post
    I have one question: What is the difference between an Aviation Enforcement Agent and an Aviation Enforcement Officer? If any. I have seen announcements in the past for AEO's.
    I thought AEOs worked for US Marshals???

Leave a comment:

• TriumphST
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TriumphST
    replied
    Yeah, I had my doubts about that too (aviation enforcement experience) but as you go through the KSA's, the lowest grade gives you some room to articulate (when they talk about making seizures and arrest and so forth). As it (KSA's) went along it asks about more specific questions such as navigation and flying related stuff which threw me off since this is not a pilot spot. But since I have a private's lisence that was one thing I could say i have experience. One thing I learned in the Fed is let "them" tell you are not qualified, dont ever rule yourself out by not applying.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7749 users online. 392 members and 7357 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X