Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went through the interview process two weeks ago. But didn't make it to the second round. The four individuals that did make it to the second round was three lawyers and a contracting officer.

Comment

Originally posted by k9james View Post
      I went through the interview process two weeks ago. But didn't make it to the second round. The four individuals that did make it to the second round was three lawyers and a contracting officer.
      Are you referring to the position in Huntsville? I applied to that one as well (sorry for the late response). Never heard anything from them other than "application received".
      "...the complacency of fools will destroy them." Proverbs 1:32

Comment

Yes i'm referring to the one in Huntsville,AL. It felt good to go through the interview process. But I can't beat a lawyer when it comes to special agent jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by k9james View Post
          Yes i'm referring to the one in Huntsville,AL. It felt good to go through the interview process. But I can't beat a lawyer when it comes to special agent jobs.
          Well... damn! Guess I'll have to keep looking. Thanks for the info.
          "...the complacency of fools will destroy them." Proverbs 1:32

Comment

When you say lawyer, do you mean lawyers with prior 1811 experience or just legal experience?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10133 users online. 484 members and 9649 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X