Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Williams County, North Dakota, Middle of Oil Boom has 4 Deputy Openings, 2 Correction

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Williams County, North Dakota, Middle of Oil Boom has 4 Deputy Openings, 2 Correction

http://www.williamsnd.com

http://www.williamsnd.com/usrfiles/P...uty%202013.pdf

Position: Patrol Deputy

Interviews begin immediately and will continue until all positions are filled
    Patrol Deputies are scheduled on rotating 12-hour shifts.
    Starting wages $20.19 per hour; additional compensation available based on
    experience and training. Hiring preference given to applicants with a current
    North Dakota Peace Officers License or equivalent.
    Williams County provides a generous benefit package to full-time regular
    employees including paid sick and vacation leave, a fully paid
    health/dental/vision benefit plan, term life insurance of $25,000, full payment of
    law enforcement retirement benefits through the ND Public Employees
    Retirement System (15.45% paid by Williams County), and 11 holidays each
    year.

All offers of employment will be contingent successful completion of a preemployment background check, drug screening, driving record check and
    reference review.
    "What the problem is?"

Probably a good department/etc but that location is way up there. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William...,_North_Dakota
    Last edited by UD4LIFE; 01-27-2013, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Update, they will provide county housing for new Hires! There are 5 Patrol openings now. Very busy department with a huge area to cover, with the new hires there will be 6 patrol deputys on a 12 hr shift basis, 24/7 patrol, covering 2,148 square miles.
      "What the problem is?"

Comment

Originally posted by Red Swan View Post
        Update, they will provide county housing for new Hires! There are 5 Patrol openings now. Very busy department with a huge area to cover, with the new hires there will be 6 patrol deputys on a 12 hr shift basis, 24/7 patrol, covering 2,148 square miles.
        Wait, with 5 new hires they will have a total of 6 patrol deputies?

Unless they're expecting to hire really experienced LEOs that's going to be an interesting FTO program.

...and they are providing housing?

Sounds like a tough place to get people to apply, and to stay once hired.
        "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Originally posted by tanksoldier View Post
          Wait, with 5 new hires they will have a total of 6 patrol deputies?

Unless they're expecting to hire really experienced LEOs that's going to be an interesting FTO program.

...and they are providing housing?

Sounds like a tough place to get people to apply, and to stay once hired.
          No 6 on Each shift lol.. 28 or so patrol in Total once the 5 are hired. There is new county housing apartments available for new hires, most the applicants in past been people straight out of academies out of state that cant find a job in there state because there local governments are bankrupt. To Lateral in ND from most states you would need to attend a 2 week civil and traffic law class within a year of being hired, which the department pays for once your hired, in the meanwhile you get a temporary peace officer license that is good for a year.
          "What the problem is?"

Comment

No 6 on Each shift lol.. 28 or so patrol in Total once the 5 are hired.
            Ah, that makes more sense.
            "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Red, are you with the agency?
              The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5800 users online. 192 members and 5608 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X