300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State Department CyberTech 1811

Is anyone here a Cybertech 1811 with the Department of State or dealt with these folks? Any and all info is appreciated, esp with regards to training and work environment/schedule, and travel.

Thanks very much in advance.

Cybertech are somewhat rare, perhaps 8 in DS. Many are former USSS techs that had the training and made the switch.

Were you notified about an interview? I heard invites went out today for the one open slot in NJ.

Comment

I didn't realize there was an opening, has this position announcement closed?

Comment

Yessir, I was fortunate enough to get an invite. 8 in the whole agency wow. Not certain how much else you might know but if youre game I have a few more questions Id like to take to PM.

Comment

I tried to pm you, but it didn't go through.

PM me and I'll see what I can help with.

Comment

I cant PM anyone other than staff evidentially because I have less than 15 total posts. I think you had the same issue. Can you drop me a line by email- edge9261 (at) yahoo .com and I will respond. (as long as youre comfortable with that). Thanks

Comment

transfer

I was wondering if you already work for the FEDS how hard would it be to transfer to different agencies?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7819 users online. 374 members and 7445 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X