Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

California highway Patrol Hiring Question.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California highway Patrol Hiring Question.

Im supposed to be taking the entrance exam next month and i believe i heard that you cannot test with any other agency within 30 days. Is that true? i also have another exam with LAPD this thursday jan 24.. so my question is, can i test with chp within 30 days??

The 30-day rule is for agencies that use the PELLETB. As far as I know, both LAPD and CHP use their own, in-house tests.

You'll be fine.

Comment

Thanks for your help!

Comment

Originally posted by salazar91jesus View Post
        Thanks for your help!
        Not so fast! I thought the CHP written exam was different than all other PELLETB as well, but that was in reference to a question about whether or not I could use a previous T-Score to waive the exam.

I just took the exam this past Saturday and once everyone was inside, they asked if anyone had taken a POST written test within the past 30 days. There were about 4 or 5 who raised their hands and the officer asked them to meet her outside, and they didn't come back to take the test...

So long story short: Call a recruiter and tell them that you've taken a POST exam within 30 days dna see what they say.

Comment

oh is that right> i will contact a recruiter right away because lapd testing is tomrw. Thanks again!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5577 users online. 290 members and 5287 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X