300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tanksoldier View Post
    Since it's current employees and VEOA eligible only, you have to search under "current federal employee" not "all us citizens".
    Didn't see the opening your talking about but one open to all U.S. Citizens (not limited to VEOA or status candidates) closed a few days back for San Diego. The announcement number was CK784648NF and can still be viewed on USAjobs. It was open from Nov 19-26th I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by DDixon1000 View Post
      Didn't see the opening your talking about but one open to all U.S. Citizens (not limited to VEOA or status candidates) closed a few days back for San Diego. The announcement number was CK784648NF and can still be viewed on USAjobs. It was open from Nov 19-26th I believe.
      Yeah there was two announcements but they were for the same 5 positions, basically the only way that the open announcement people would get hired was if there were not enough qualified applicants for the status announcement.

Comment

Did everybody else get the Referred email today also? Last time i put in for this position i scored a 105 wasn't BQ. Good luck to all, may be my only way in the USMS now...

Comment

Originally posted by Kgov02 View Post
          Did everybody else get the Referred email today also? Last time i put in for this position i scored a 105 wasn't BQ. Good luck to all, may be my only way in the USMS now...
          I got my referred email for San Diego and Portland.

Comment

wrong thread
            Last edited by HapkidoKa; 04-23-2014, 11:58 AM.
            Inmate: Why y'all treat us like criminals
            Me: you really want an answer to that
            Inmate: Man thats crazy CO

Comment

Does anyone who's gone through the process happen to have a timeline? Date applied, interview, background, etc.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10732 users online. 477 members and 10255 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X