300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were hiring

Well finally the budget is allowing us to recruit again. I cant say enough good things about the PHOENIX,AZ POLICE DEPT dept. Were are actively hiring over 100 positions. Any ? just post. And just in time, the rumor around the precinct is that if PHX continues its rate of shootings we will be the most dangerous city in the nation. But at least we have a really good time. Great SGT's Awesome LT's allow you to do your job.
    Last edited by PHXCOP; 07-16-2003, 04:35 AM.
    Peace by power

Yeah but your PD doesn't allow out of state laterals and the pay kind of sux...

Comment

wow! I think the pay is good. In my second year I made 52,000. Not bad for a booter. But oh well if that kind of pay "sux" Send an app my way from your dept.
      Peace by power

Comment

The pay looks good to me! That's what they start at around here too.

Comment

that isnt what the starting pay is in PHX. That was the fruit of OT. I wish we started that good- but the pay isnt bad for a major city. True, smaller cities will pay more, especially those with better tax bases. But our union isnt bad, and damnit we all love working where we work. This is my second department, to me the quality of where I work still outweighs my wages. That isnt to say that I wouldnt mind working for a department that starts out at >50,000 but there arent too many depts like that, at least that I know of. True your Naperville, IL and Scottsdale, AZ departments will pay more but I have gladly traded that for a favorable work enviornment and freedom. I'm calling on this hand. Congrats on a fat wallet sir. I dont know your dept but it sounds as though your pretty happy so you must have applied to the right dept. Be safe.
          Peace by power

Comment

I was talking about the pay listed on the website. I think most PD's start around 38-40k a year (at least the ones around here do). I also like when PD's offer pay incentives for education. A lot of the PD's around here can't afford that.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7277 users online. 340 members and 6937 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X