Desert hot springs, ca police dept

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desert hot springs, ca police dept

i was looking for a little info from anyone who works with or right around dhs pd. i have seen the openings for the dept, but it does'nt specify if the position includes recruit.
    also how is the depts interviews and hiring process? is it a hard dept to get on with because of the size?
    any advice or help about the dept will be appreciated...
    Last edited by K9 Officer; 05-23-2012, 11:56 PM.

K9,

Check the California section of the forums, under U.S. States. There may be someone on there that either knows the answer to your question and/or works for the department.

Comment

They mainly hire laterals and academy grads. pretty high turn over. Busy place to work, lots of parolees. The drawback of applying there is the city has lost the department before and the last time they went under a lot of officers lost their jobs.

Comment

ok thank you for the help, i dont know if the high turn over is a good thing or a bad thing to try and get hired on. im pretty sure their process is the same to get hired as every other Ca. agency, but i wonder if it takes awhile to get in. i know a few ppl who have applied, but never even got a call back from their applications.
        i will also try and repost this in the ca section to see if i get anymore hits....

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8001 users online. 338 members and 7663 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
        X