Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone apply to the new announcement in October? I was told by HR that I was on the cert but not sure if they pushed out for interviews yet. I live down the road from the LA Field office so I am a cheap move.

Comment

I heard the list just came out so it will be a while to do interviews, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the info JV. Looks like a pretty good gig; here is hoping to get the call.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
          I heard the list just came out so it will be a while to do interviews, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          Has anyone been called for an interview. HR told me I had been referred and that the cert list was due back to HR by 12/24 but have not been contacted for an interview.

Comment

No contact yet. Was told the cert was out and HR seemed surprised no interview calls went out. So maybe we are SOL ?

I know another agent applied, 12 years exp, speaks three languages, task force, etc no call for him as well. So they either have not come out, or they have specific group of people already in mind.

Comment

Reliable source said interviews could go into January due to the high volume of applicants.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4335 users online. 156 members and 4179 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X