Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you take the computer test and interview it is highly likely you will get a job offer. They usually don't call you in for that unless they are interested in hiring you. They will check your credit, and at some point go over a list of things that might be a problem with a background.
    BE HONEST, they have greatly lessened the number of terminations by asking these questions before hiring and getting a background failure. Neither you nor the BOP needs a termination.
    Credit history, drug use, and not revealing past employer discipline or dismissal seem to be the big problems. FYI.

Comment

Also, on the computer test; DO NOT use your own feelings or judgement as how to handle a scenario. Handle it EXACTLY the way you are instructed. If all violations require a report, don't merely give verbal correction. People with experience sometimes fail this test as it seems to look for pure obedience, not a humanistic approach, or a common sense approach.

Comment

Thank you for the response. From the email that was sent, it looks like I will do all pre employment on 17 Aug. I also have an attachment with 14 documents that need to be filled out and submitted. Surprised they do not have me filling out another equip like CBP did.
        May you meet upon the level and part upon the square
        USPIS

Applied:
        01/28/2019
        Exam Part 1 Passed: 01/28/2019
        eCAP Submitted: 01/29/2019
        Info Exchange: ?

CBPO, GEO: Midwest

Applied on: 05/05/14
        CBPO Exam: 6/12/14
        NOR:7/14/14=score 86 (with VET preference)
        TSL: 8/1/14
        EQIP/FINGERPRINTS- 8/14/14
        MED/PFT1: 8/29/14
        VBT/SI: 09/19/14
        POLY: 11/03/14
        BI: Passed Feb 2015
        EOD: Turned down the offer due to an undesired location

Comment

Originally posted by jaybous View Post
          Thank you for the response. From the email that was sent, it looks like I will do all pre employment on 17 Aug. I also have an attachment with 14 documents that need to be filled out and submitted. Surprised they do not have me filling out another equip like CBP did.
          you will do one..just it will be filled out after a conditional offer has been extended and you might not hear from the background person for months...i was like 8 months in before i met mine

Comment

Originally posted by Rmodel1965 View Post
            you will do one..just it will be filled out after a conditional offer has been extended and you might not hear from the background person for months...i was like 8 months in before i met mine
            Hopefully, it will go as well as the process did with CBP. Are you currently with BOP now?
            May you meet upon the level and part upon the square
            USPIS

Applied:
            01/28/2019
            Exam Part 1 Passed: 01/28/2019
            eCAP Submitted: 01/29/2019
            Info Exchange: ?

CBPO, GEO: Midwest

Applied on: 05/05/14
            CBPO Exam: 6/12/14
            NOR:7/14/14=score 86 (with VET preference)
            TSL: 8/1/14
            EQIP/FINGERPRINTS- 8/14/14
            MED/PFT1: 8/29/14
            VBT/SI: 09/19/14
            POLY: 11/03/14
            BI: Passed Feb 2015
            EOD: Turned down the offer due to an undesired location

Comment

Looks like Fcc Beaumont TX and Hazelton WV are hiring a lot of people if you're really looking to get in. Personally id rather start at a more laid back spot like FCI Herlong.

Comment

Originally posted by jaybous View Post
                Hopefully, it will go as well as the process did with CBP. Are you currently with BOP now?
                yes..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9174 users online. 350 members and 8824 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X