300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBPO or BPA "I got the call" thread

First of all, let me start by saying let us try to keep this strictly for "the call" posts...

I thought it would be cool to have a thread that was dedicated to "the call", be it for CBPO or BPA. It might give us guys and gals a little insight as to how things are moving along with the hiring process.

So, if anyone has recently received "the call", post on here and let us share the excitement with you!

-Ray
    BPA
    BPA test date: 8/21/10
    TSU: 2/6/12
    EOD: ???

CBPO
    Got the call!
    PFT2: 3/23
    EOD: 4/9
    FLETC: May 11th - Sept 17th, 2012

...all quiet...
    BPA

CBPO
    Got the call!

Comment

Woohoo!!! Lets make some noise.

Comment

It's snowing up here!
        This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

I am hoping that this thread takes off. I think it would be a great source of information for guys that are in limbo or just trying to get an idea of where they are at in the process....
          BPA

CBPO
          Got the call!

Comment

Originally posted by Raymart View Post
            I am hoping that this thread takes off. I think it would be a great source of information for guys that are in limbo or just trying to get an idea of where they are at in the process....
            Hopefully it will.....

Comment

has anyone taken the pft2 yet? just curious about the sit up portion. are your feet anchored down with a proctor or is it free?

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrray View Post
                has anyone taken the pft2 yet? just curious about the sit up portion. are your feet anchored down with a proctor or is it free?
                They hold your feet down and you are directed to place your hands behind your head. One complete sit up is counted after your elbow passes your knees.
                I had my PFT2 this past Tuesday and all of our blood pressures were up. So, try to relax and sit down while you are waiting to be called for your blood pressure check.

Comment

I got the call today...

Eagle Pass,TX
                  EOD: 4/9/12
                  FLETC: 5/11-9/17
                  BPA

CBPO
                  Got the call!

Comment

Congrats!! How many options were you given on duty stations? I'm hoping for Brownsville Tx.
                    "To accomplish great things , we must no only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe."

Comment

She pretty much asked me where I wanted to go, then she told me what was available in the general vacinity
                      BPA

CBPO
                      Got the call!

Comment

Cool! Best of luck! When are you scheduled for the PFT2??
                        "To accomplish great things , we must no only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe."

Comment

not scheduled yet, she said that I will receive an email sometime next week giving me the details of the PFT2....
                          BPA

CBPO
                          Got the call!

Comment

Originally posted by urdoc88 View Post
                            They hold your feet down and you are directed to place your hands behind your head. One complete sit up is counted after your elbow passes your knees.
                            I had my PFT2 this past Tuesday and all of our blood pressures were up. So, try to relax and sit down while you are waiting to be called for your blood pressure check.
                            thanks urdoc88. was 24 the minimum requirement? did any ppl fail?

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrray View Post
                              thanks urdoc88. was 24 the minimum requirement? did any ppl fail?
                              No one failed. The minimum is 25 sit ups. Good luck with your PFT2!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6398 users online. 333 members and 6065 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X