Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chifan12
    replied
    Any hope of a class being started before the end of the year? Or does the current CR in place make chances slim?

Leave a comment:

• Radio Raheem
    commented on 's reply
    I would be LYING if I said I wasn't ****ed off, but what can I do? I figure if you take as many polys as I have then you'll crap out at some point in the game. Or maybe...ATF just wasn't meant for me and there is something better on the horizon. Or...as I have said before...the poly is junk science that depends on the examiner and not the machine. Either way, I always thought that unfavorable poly results is a crappy way to be booted from the process.

• HolyJumpingSTL
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry to hear it man. Those things are ridiculous sometimes

• Radio Raheem
    replied
    Well this is the end of the line for me. ATF says I failed the poly.

I've passed three polys before this one (including one for my current agency), so I don't know what ATF saw that the others didn't. For those who will be taking the poly, I would say my best advice is to tell the truth, but I can't even be sure of that anymore. Good luck everyone.

Leave a comment:

• HolyJumpingSTL
    commented on 's reply
    Is there any chance there could be more classes for 2020 then or is that already set in stone?

• FD2FED1977
    replied
    Originally posted by UCLA1998 View Post
    10 classes for 2020-21... your welcome...
    Spoke to someone working at FLETC who also verified the possibility of hiring 200+ in 21. I also heard (yesterday) that our acting director requested to increase our cap by 500 agents.

Leave a comment:

• blok2400
    commented on 's reply
    That would give many of us 2016 people hope. I’ve taken a promotion and bought a house but it’s a dream job so bring it on.

• Radio Raheem
    replied
    I don't know if this will cause delays...

"National Background Investigations Bureau Transferred to Department of Defense" October 1, 2019
    https://www.justtherealnews.com/exec...department-of/

Actually it may be a good thing. The DoD wasn't affected during the shutdown.
    Last edited by Radio Raheem; 10-03-2019, 11:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• HolyJumpingSTL
    replied
    I heard the same thing from someone that was down at FLETC. What he said was two classes for FY20 and 10 for FY21.

Anyone have any idea if that could possibly mean more classes for FY20? I don’t know a lot about the budgets so idk if they have to wait until 21 or what.

Leave a comment:

• colonel87
    commented on 's reply
    Now we're talking!

• obuck34
    commented on 's reply
    He’s an agent who’s been posting on this forum since before you knew it or ATF existed. So I’d say it’s well sourced.

• Chifan12
    commented on 's reply
    Not sure if this was in jest or not, but I did hear from one of my contacts that rumor going around is they got more funding than expected and plan to run more classes now.

• PA_Ed
    commented on 's reply
    What and/or who is your source for this claim?

• UCLA1998
    replied
    10 classes for 2020-21... your welcome...

Leave a comment:

• MDPO32
    replied
    Any current 1811’s hear anything recently?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4855 users online. 238 members and 4617 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X