Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blok2400
    commented on 's reply
    Those that got selected for any class are not going to post it on social media.. this is because they are asked not to do so. Good news is with a class next week there may be a few more this year.

• louis
    commented on 's reply
    Are you going to class 2/12/20, or just stating this is when the next one starts?

• Killyleagh690
    commented on 's reply
    I might age out and I’m already 6c, but 57 is mandatory!!

• blok2400
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, if you get an offer... be fortunate and take your offer. Many people wait 4-5 years for this job.

• fedski
    replied
    Class starting 2/12/2020

Leave a comment:

• maxxedstr
    replied
    I'm willing to go anywhere just to get in before my age. Fingers are crossed.

Leave a comment:

• maxxedstr
    replied
    I'm in the process. I reach my max age limit in September. I'm happy to hear all these classes being added to 2020.

Leave a comment:

• Redrum3215
    replied
    ATF has been given the green light to amp up their hiring. Some recent classes have been filled with extremely short notice (like 20 days to report). They need bodies out west. If you’re willing to go to areas like LA, San Fran, Phoenix, etc., you may be in luck. If you say on the sheet that you’re willing to go somewhere, you’d better be willing to go though. Some folks are getting offers for one of their 5 offices of preference and then trying to negotiate for another office and it isn’t working out well for them. They’re getting removed from the process for declining the offer.

Leave a comment:

• Killyleagh690
    replied
    I received my 9th “final” preference sheet today. April 2015 applicant!

Leave a comment:

• ls1_oklahoma
    replied
    In effort to keep the Thread alive -- would anyone comment on your current status- even if you are a "lurker."
    I am waiting for my medical clearance email- my opinion from reviewing everything is that it is the un-official notice that background is adjudicated. I know my BI was at the adjudicator in mid-December and nothing since. I also know a guy at the current academy that never got a preference sheet. Unsure if that is a new thing or was a late fill for a drop out.
    Last edited by ls1_oklahoma; 01-24-2020, 02:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• blok2400
    commented on 's reply
    Also got my fourth today. I dunno we will see

• Chifan12
    commented on 's reply
    I would guess so. I got my first one the same day I got my medical clearance, but everything else has already been done. I've never been formally notified that the background was done.

• Kmiech
    replied
    How do you know when BI is completed? You receive first preference sheet?

Leave a comment:

• Chifan12
    commented on 's reply
    That's not something I think we're supposed to post .... There's about 60 on the list and they're evenly spread out

• Alyk
    commented on 's reply
    what locations are being offered nowadays ?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13897 users online. 345 members and 13552 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X