Originally posted by Firefox
      PTT is scheduled.
      The emails are starting to roll.

Comment

• KOE958
        Forum Member
        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by EBRSOCB
        Yes sir, VERY long. But that being said, this process is going 100x quicker and smoother than any other process I've been in in the past.
        That is absolutely true!

Comment

• KOE958
          Forum Member
          • Apr 2013

I don't know if I caught them at an extremely good time (July/August 2014), but from start to finish of the medical, I received my clearance letter within about 4 weeks and that includes having to submit a follow up.
          That's awesome. I guess you are just waiting on a class date now?

Comment

• PSOSAC
            Forum Member
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by DaShwstoppahbk
            Date?
            Third week of Jan.

Comment

• DaShwstoppahbk
              Forum Member
              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Firefox
              PTT is scheduled.
              For those getting PT emails, curious if they are addressed to you specifically or to everyone applying out of your division in the "To" field.

That way, for instance if I am applying out of DET like a poster above and someone got a email with like 40 other names on it from DET Division I would know I may have missed the email.

Comment

• PSOSAC
                Forum Member
                • Aug 2012

I managed to strain/pull my calf doing some speed training at the track yesterday. Didn't do anything out of my ordinary routine. I'm just going to blame it on old age. As soon as I finished, I noticed my calf was VERY angry at me. Perfect timing, with two PTT's coming up in the next two weeks. Gotta find some alternate routines do keep my dialed in until game day...

Comment

• EBRSOCB
                  Forum Member
                  • Aug 2012

Originally posted by KOE958
                  That's awesome. I guess you are just waiting on a class date now?
                  I sure hope so, although, not sure where my background stands. As fast as everything else went, my BI seems to be in limbo.

Comment

• KOE958
                    Forum Member
                    • Apr 2013

I sure hope so, although, not sure where my background stands. As fast as everything else went, my BI seems to be in limbo.
                    You had the ID check right? If so you should be good to go because unless there is an issue I don't think you hear from them prior to getting a class date. As far as I know once you get the medical clearance you are cleared.

Comment

• bayranger
                      Forum Member
                      • Jun 2014

Originally posted by PSOSAC
                      I managed to strain/pull my calf doing some speed training at the track yesterday. Didn't do anything out of my ordinary routine. I'm just going to blame it on old age. As soon as I finished, I noticed my calf was VERY angry at me. Perfect timing, with two PTT's coming up in the next two weeks. Gotta find some alternate routines do keep my dialed in until game day...
                      Ouch that sucks. I'm trying not to do the same!

Comment

• bayranger
                        Forum Member
                        • Jun 2014

Originally posted by DaShwstoppahbk
                        For those getting PT emails, curious if they are addressed to you specifically or to everyone applying out of your division in the "To" field.

That way, for instance if I am applying out of DET like a poster above and someone got a email with like 40 other names on it from DET Division I would know I may have missed the email.
                        It comes to you personally... Sort of. They use a group email site (3rd party deal - good.com) so you'll see the email from [email protected] then the generic applicant invite is essentially fwd'd/included in that email body. But you won't see any other names in it.

Comment

• EBRSOCB
                          Forum Member
                          • Aug 2012

You had the ID check right? If so you should be good to go because unless there is an issue I don't think you hear from them prior to getting a class date. As far as I know once you get the medical clearance you are cleared.
                          I did have the ID check, granted it was 4 months after I received the medical clearance. So here's hoping for March (or any), I'm not picky!

Comment

• Beans-Bullets-Bandaids
                            Forum Member
                            • Dec 2014

Has anyone from the Tampa/Orlando area received an email for the PTT?

Comment

• KOE958
                              Forum Member
                              • Apr 2013

I did have the ID check, granted it was 4 months after I received the medical clearance. So here's hoping for March (or any), I'm not picky!
                              Well you are one step ahead of me. I guess at this point we just keep waiting!

Comment

• EBRSOCB
                                Forum Member
                                • Aug 2012

Well you are one step ahead of me. I guess at this point we just keep waiting!
                                Gotta love the waiting game. Good luck!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17650 users online. 34 members and 17616 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...