• Show
Clear All

• I threw my name in the hat too for the following locations:

Detroit, MI
    Hyattsville, MD
    Trenton, NJ
    Chicago, IL
    Orlando, FL

Good luck to everyone else in the process!

Comment

• I applied as well. Pensacola for testing location. Good luck everyone!

Comment

• I wonder when we will find out if we were one of the 715 selected.

Comment

• Submitted mine at 9:59 am and it went through.

Comment

• The system will probably keep taking them until the announcement closes. Not until they reach 715. It probaly doesn't have an auto-shut off.

Nail biting...lol.

Comment

• Is it too late to make an update to my application? I am a little hesitant because it states in the announcement:

It is much to your benefit to apply early to ensure you are among the first 715 applicants - as this announcement is likely to close PRIOR to the set close date.

I applied right at the announcement opening, so I am sure I am good as one of the 715. But, if I have to change anything for the application then I would have to go through the application over again and resubmit according to USAJOBS, essentially changing my submission time and putting me further on the list. Am I right on this?

Comment

• BlueSteel, I wouldn't go back in a change anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxford30 View Post
                  My 5 locations for employment: Miami, Orlando, Pensacola, Shreveport, New Orleans

Yours?
                  Exact same locations. Selected Shreveport for testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by MPDCjock View Post
                    BlueSteel, I wouldn't go back in a change anything.
                    Thanks MPDCjock!...Let the chips fall where they may I guess.

Comment

• I am in - selected New Orleans as my testing site. Not sure if that's for the initial written test or the interview / physical fitness test.

I'm hoping they do a testing center similar to the FBI/FAMs - either way, I'll be there if I'm still job searching.

Good luck to all.

Comment

• Surely they have already hit the 715 mark by now. I guess each app is numbered as they come in and they just scrap all that were after 715?

Comment

• Originally posted by FD2FED1977 View Post
                          Surely they have already hit the 715 mark by now. I guess each app is numbered as they come in and they just scrap all that were after 715?
                          Doubt it. 715 is probably the qualified number.

Comment

• I applied early this morning (12:05am) and received email confirming receipt. For some reason, USAJOBS is showing application is incomplete. Any ideas?

Comment

• Wish I could apply; the manager program has an old, old user profile from 5+ years ago that I can't access so I can't apply until they merge or delete one of my profiles.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAC007 View Post
                                I applied early this morning (12:05am) and received email confirming receipt. For some reason, USAJOBS is showing application is incomplete. Any ideas?
                                I would call the Helpdesk and ask before I did anything else

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7230 users online. 386 members and 6844 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X