Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry but what is PIV?

Comment

• PIV (Personal Identification Verification) ...

Comment

• I didn't do it then.

Comment

• KGal- ME: How will you all decide who makes the final cut for the class?
          HR: We have sent letters out to 3-6 candidates for EACH POSITION. If ALL candidates make it through each phase, a final review panel will decide who ultimately makes the final 24.

You said that 3-6 candidates for each position- you sure its each position? Or each location? because, lets say there is two spots in one location- with 3-6 candidates for each position that would mean even up to 12 candidates for that location, chances not that great.

Comment

• [/QUOTE]You said that 3-6 candidates for each position- you sure its each position? Or each location? because, lets say there is two spots in one location- with 3-6 candidates for each position that would mean even up to 12 candidates for that location, chances not that great.[/QUOTE]

Its the same chances... Lol 1 position/6 candidates or 2 positions/12 candidates. Or did I misunderstand something?
            Last edited by skizer41; 08-04-2012, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• what I meant is: lets look at Detroit- there is three spots ,so 3-6 candidates per position will give you any where from 18 to 36 candidates for 3 positions(17%-8% chance). But if you have 3-6 candidates per location- for 3 spots you will have max of 6( even with max candidates- 50% chance).

Comment

• Originally posted by szymon1017 View Post
                what I meant is: lets look at Detroit- there is three spots ,so 3-6 candidates per position will give you any where from 18 to 36 candidates for 3 positions(17%-8% chance). But if you have 3-6 candidates per location- for 3 spots you will have max of 6( even with max candidates- 50% chance).

I think it may be 3-6 spots per location.

Comment

• I hope so.

Comment

• Well what ya going... It is what it is. I don't see them paying for a ton of BIs that they will never utilize.

Comment

• Any word on Polygraphs ?

Comment

• I heard next two weeks.

Comment

• Somebody else heard that we should have an answer within two weeks. All I know, that Polygraph is what is left for me, I'm done with drug test, Eqip, Med . Now just waiting. I may try to ask tomorrow about it.
                          Last edited by szymon1017; 08-06-2012, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• Yeah to do it within the next 2 is going to be cutting it short, especially for those in law enforcement you kind of got to stop making cases to properly clear court and the job requirements. This has been a long 2 weeks.

Best of luck everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rampage13 View Post
                              Yeah to do it within the next 2 is going to be cutting it short, especially for those in law enforcement you kind of got to stop making cases to properly clear court and the job requirements. This has been a long 2 weeks.

Best of luck everyone.
                              Doesn't matter how soon they do the poly because finally packets will still have to go to the same hiring board. I don't think it's first come first serve.

Comment

• Has anyone been scheduled for a polygraph yet?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6115 users online. 452 members and 5663 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X