Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redrum3215 thanks for the great info!

Comment

• Redrum3215, eventually FLETC may be empty if they dont start new classes? Or at that point will they send people even if this COVID is not resolved?

Comment

• Things at FLETC are day to day. At this point, CITP and SABT classes haven’t been scrapped. If a bunch of people start getting sick in Glynco, that may change. ATF has a plan B though. Hiring will not stop. Some folks may get sworn in in the field and go to FLETC when things normalize. That’s how I was sworn in 20 years ago. It’s a good time to be in the ATF hiring process. This AG likes violent crime enforcement. Stay focused. Keep running and doing those push ups and sit ups. Best job in LE.

Comment

• Redrum3215, that's excellent news! Thank you very much for the awesome information. You have made this long process much more bearable. Appreciate the info. All, please stay safe during this dangerous time.

Comment

• FLETC shutting down until further notice. Agencies were notified this afternoon. ATF hiring will continue.

Comment

• Just curious, but has anyone noticed that this thread is now 8 years old?

Comment

• 8 years young old man!

Comment

• https://www.justice.gov/doj/page/file/1246271/download

ATF 2021 Budget Submission

Interesting info...particularly pages 46 thru 51 and 57 thru 59 of the document.

Comment

• Costanza
                    Costanza commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sounds promising!

• in FY-2021 ATF expects to hire approximately 288 new Special Agents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redrum3215 View Post
                    Things at FLETC are day to day. At this point, CITP and SABT classes haven’t been scrapped. If a bunch of people start getting sick in Glynco, that may change. ATF has a plan B though. Hiring will not stop. Some folks may get sworn in in the field and go to FLETC when things normalize. That’s how I was sworn in 20 years ago. It’s a good time to be in the ATF hiring process. This AG likes violent crime enforcement. Stay focused. Keep running and doing those push ups and sit ups. Best job in LE.
                    I really hope you are right. This post is my only shining light. I only have until September before I go over the age. Maybe because of all this, they'll let us buy back more retirement then the years we served in military.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7292 users online. 437 members and 6855 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X