Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just passing along this info from a reliable source (upper management type) but word is 2 classes FY20 and no classes FY21. I don"t have ANY other info than what I just posted so I can't answer any other questions or elaborate on that info whatsoever.

Comment

• Radio Raheem
      Radio Raheem commented
      Editing a comment
      HAHAHAHAHA! The last sentence in your post had me rolling because you know people are still going to ask.

• Has anyone heard (or has anyone personally) of someone receiving disclosure form and not getting a call for the next class? I received my disclosure form over a month ago but haven’t gotten a call. And I’m sure the august class is full by now. Just curious if anyone knows if this is common or not. Thanks in advance y’all!

Comment

• usmc530
      usmc530 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I got the NDF and never got the call

• Anybody know what to expect after the poly? Besides a whole lot of waiting around.

Comment

• colonel87
      colonel87 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you pass, they will send you the same forms you submitted before it and you do those again. Then you should get contacted by the background investigator. They never tell you that you passed, but the forms are indicative of a successful exam.

• Kmiech
      Kmiech commented
      Editing a comment
      I received the forms last week. I sent them back and got fingerprinted again this week. I’m not 100% sure but my BI may transition over. If so, would that be the last step before being hired?

• colonel87
      colonel87 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah that would be the last thing you would have to do. The rest is on HR to send you a preference sheet, a disclosure form, and then hopefully the selection panel smiles favorably upon your application and then you get the call.

• blok2400
      blok2400 commented
      Editing a comment
      And at this point since we missed August a call might be in February?? No telling. Many of us are done with everything and waiting for the selection panel to find we are next.

• I had my background done like two years ago--- Is it fair to assume if you haven't heard anything, you passed? I've gotten updated medical forms etc. I am in the process with another fed agency and want to be accurate with my status with ATF but since there is little communication about the process, I can't neccesarily accurately inform them.

Comment

• blok2400
      blok2400 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m sure you passed or you would get a thanks but no thanks by now. Plus they typically give a pre-clearance so you can EOD before background is adjudicated. I’m sure you would know by now if something was wrong. No news is good news.

• Does anyone have any info on classes for FY20? Any ideas as to how many and when they might be? I’ve heard only one class supposed to be scheduled but that wasn’t a for sure thing.

Comment

• colonel87
      colonel87 commented
      Editing a comment
      *Jeopardy music*
      Not sure if anyone knows, including HR.

• Radio Raheem
      Radio Raheem commented
      Editing a comment
      A few posts back, someone said that there will be 2 for FY20.

• Testing started back again for new applicants.

Comment

• Brightlife
      Brightlife commented
      Editing a comment
      How do new applicants apply?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4684 users online. 187 members and 4497 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X