Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATF November 2017 applicant. Throughout the process, seems like there was 4 months in between steps. This month however, I've received the e-QIP invite, did the polygraph and just got an email to do my medical.... is it normal to do those steps in one month or are things just starting to move faster??
    ATF
    Informational: January 2017
    Applied: November 2017
    Written Test: February 2018
    PTT: July 2018
    Interview: November 2018

Comment

• blok2400
      blok2400 commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s anyone’s guess, it’s great you did the polygraph so soon though. My medical was a year after I applied and my poly a year after that. The testing steps did happen about every four months though. So to answer your question... nobody knows and your process could be quicker in some ways but then slower for let’s say... medical.

• Lefty_47
      Lefty_47 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a long process and different speed and times for everyone it seems like.

PM Sent.

• I wouldn’t use normal and Atf process in the same sentence!!

Comment

• Has anyone heard a solid date for the August academy yet? Anyone get “the call” for it yet?

Comment

• blok2400
        blok2400 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope, wonder if that means we missed the boat or they hadn’t notified yet. Anyone know when the August academy starts?

• mih pihsrow
        mih pihsrow commented
        Editing a comment
        If someone got "the call" they wouldn't tell you on here. You are specifically told not to post on any forums or social media about getting hired. Just fyi

• Columbus, OH had an info session back on 5/21/19. There were several people there, and folks were informed that their panel would be selecting 20 individuals to move forward, and that they’d make those selections by that Thursday as those names had to be passed to OPM by 5/24. We were informed that if we were selected we would be provided a link by OPM to go and apply through USAJobs. We were also told the SA Exam was scheduled for July and the PAT was scheduled for October. Anyone know how long it takes to hear from OPM after the info session if we were one of the 20 selected to move forward? Likewise, if anyone here was in the Columbus info session on 5/21, have you heard anything yet? Best of luck to all in the process already!

Comment

• Northerly
        Northerly commented
        Editing a comment
        Heard from reliable source that selection committee meets in the next few weeks, so August is still a possibility. Sounds like maybe end of June/beginning of July calls may go out? Also, sounds like August academy is “second week” of August. Unsure if that is second full week or not.

• AgentATF
        AgentATF commented
        Editing a comment
        Anyone have knowledge on this?

• blok2400
        blok2400 commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess you all are talking about two different things. One being an invite to apply and the other being a call for hire. I’ve also heard about an August academy but I have no idea when the panel meets. Based on previous posts it’s likely selections hadn’t been made yet. I say this because it seems calls go out 4-6 weeks prior to academy. I assume this because those who posted last year about receiving NDAs no longer post on here so I’d assume they received calls but can’t post it. Just thought, I’m still hanging onto hope.

• colonel87
        colonel87 commented
        Editing a comment
        Northerly from what I’ve heard I believe that is correct about selections not being made yet. Hopefully phones start buzzing here in a couple weeks...

• That’s my fault. I was looking for anyone in here that went to the Columbus, OH info session on 5/21. However, if anyone can recall, I’d like to know how long after the info session they received an invite to apply from OPM.

Comment

• Hey guys, I'm a May '16er. Just curious, how many May '16ers are still here? And for that matter are there any 2015 applicants that are still waiting?

Comment

• Chifan12
          Chifan12 commented
          Editing a comment
          Same as them

• MDPO32
          MDPO32 commented
          Editing a comment
          2015 about 6 pref sheets in

• Radio Raheem
          Radio Raheem commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep, me too! My process froze after the medical, which was exactly one year ago. The next step was supposed to be the drug test. Honestly, I know why they didn't do it at the medical exam.

• Killyleagh690
          Killyleagh690 commented
          Editing a comment
          April 2015 here.... just took the poly and medical, again. Did them both in 2016. I have lost count on pref sheets, but recently received another one.

• anyone get the disclosure form yet?
        Last edited by jp7179; 07-03-2019, 03:47 AM.

Comment

• blok2400
          blok2400 commented
          Editing a comment
          Which means if you don’t have one you’re probably not getting hired this year.. which is disappointing for most of us.

• Chifan12
          Chifan12 commented
          Editing a comment
          Exactly.....they said start looking towards next fiscal year, but "they don't know" when or how many classes are scheduled....so tired of the blatant BS

• colonel87
          colonel87 commented
          Editing a comment
          Remember: no news is good news...unless of course you really want the job and you’ve been waiting for 3 or 4 years. Then no news sucks.

• Radio Raheem
          Radio Raheem commented
          Editing a comment
          What is a disclosure form?

• Do they only give the disclosure forms to people slated for the next class?

Comment

• Chifan12
          Chifan12 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes that's my understanding.

• I might be beating a dead horse here but I just talked to HQ. The class in August is full and is the last one for FY19. They don't have any word on classes for FY20 yet.

Comment

• Radio Raheem
          Radio Raheem commented
          Editing a comment
          Wait...You got a response from HQ?! I've been emailing these people for months.

• Killyleagh690
          Killyleagh690 commented
          Editing a comment
          Did they mention if everyone in the class had been notified? I heard someone received a non-disclosure today.

• Pat1686
          Pat1686 commented
          Editing a comment
          I called the number and they picked up first ring. The guy told me my status and where everything was to that point. I actually told another person on this forum who I have been talking to to also call and they were able to get through to them as well. They didnt say anything for the next FY.

• Radio Raheem
          Radio Raheem commented
          Editing a comment
          So after I wrote the above comment, I emailed HR again, and they replied by asking if I received an email from them in October containing security forms...Um...NO! They "re-sent" the alleged email; I filled out the forms; and then I sent them back. They subsequently sent me an email stating they received the forms, so we shall see what happens next.

They know damn well they didn't send me an email in October. If that were so, then the subject of a previously sent email would have come up in my last 7 email-outreach attempts. By the way, I looked through my spam and everything and I could not find the email that they supposedly sent. I searched using the term "ATF." All that came up were previous application related emails (which go back to 2016) and my attempts at reaching THEM.

• About two weeks ago I got a call from their HR asking if I would have put Tallahassee FL on my top 5 for the preference sheet. I told them no it wouldnt have been and that was the last I had heard. I called the prospective agent hotline on Friday and they said everyone's in the process of being notified. I'm guessing that means offers have gone out but they anticipate people saying no. I asked about the Tallahassee call and they said they had some unexpected retirements and were looking to fill that office.

Comment

• jdd165
          jdd165 commented
          Editing a comment
          I got that same call

• MDPO32
          MDPO32 commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you guys get non-disclosure forms?

• blok2400
          blok2400 commented
          Editing a comment
          I don’t remember Tallahassee on the last few preference sheets. I live an hour in a half from there. I’d have put that down quick!

• jdd165
          jdd165 commented
          Editing a comment
          No Non disclosure for me

• I haven't gotten a non disclosure form yet

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6477 users online. 221 members and 6256 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X