Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, of you all who got a call to update something have you heard anything back?

Comment

• Killyleagh690
      Killyleagh690 commented
      Editing a comment
      I received an email last week with multiple forms to complete. Nothing since I sent them in, with the exception of a confirmation email.

• Not an April Fools- I got emailed today with a lot of attachments to return within 72 hours. I last did the interview in November. Kinda surprised it came via email and not FedEx. Regardless, I’ll submit everything and see how it goes.

Comment

• Nothing further here. Returned paperwork last week.

Of note (and it may already have been mentioned here), woman I spoke with confirmed via phone that there is a class in August, however all FY20 classes appear to be slated for the latter part of the year. In other words, for anyone who does not get in this August, it’s likely at least another year of waiting.

Comment

• Our process just opened up. Contact your local recruiter. That is all.

Comment

• colonel87
        colonel87 commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s a good sign. Maybe there is still some hope left for those of us waiting on the shelf then.

• Pat1686
        Pat1686 commented
        Editing a comment
        ATF process?

• Cool_Breez3
        Cool_Breez3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sent my resume to my recruiter last week! Hopefully I get a link to apply this time around. I tried back in November after attending an info session and sending in my resume and never heard anything else.

• Hey guys, first post to this thread. I'm a newer applicant so I guess I can be here awhile. Here is my timeline:

Applied: Dec 2018
      Tentatively Eligible Email: Mar 2019
      SA Test: Apr 2019 (I'm actually taking it tomorrow)

Hopefully this process moves quickly but I'm just going to take the test and forget about it, or try to at least. Little nervous about the written test. I took the SS exam last summer and I passed it. If only the federal tests were universal haha. Good luck to everyone out there!

Comment

• Chifan12
        Chifan12 commented
        Editing a comment
        It's not going to go quick. Earliest you'll get hired is in about 3 years, maybe 4 if it goes the same as everyone else's process in the groups ahead of you.

• blok2400
        blok2400 commented
        Editing a comment
        Taking the test and forgetting is the best thing you can do. I’m 3 years into the process now I applied May 2016. I finished background and poly last July and had a preference sheet in December 2018.

• colonel87
        colonel87 commented
        Editing a comment
        Unless crazy changes happen, it won’t move quickly. Just being realistic. Great opportunity to test and get a shot at the job. Best of luck!

• How long does it usually take people to get their test results afterwards?

Comment

• blok2400
        blok2400 commented
        Editing a comment
        Think it took me about 2 months

• Defective454
        Defective454 commented
        Editing a comment
        Had someone who was in the process a couple of years ago that they received electronic confirmation they passed within twenty minutes of taking it, but I haven't heard a peep since taking the most recent one this week.

• mih pihsrow
        mih pihsrow commented
        Editing a comment
        It took me about 20 minutes to get my results but that was back in 2016.

• Pat1686
        Pat1686 commented
        Editing a comment
        1 week exactly for me

• Best of luck to you man!

Comment

• Anyone have any word for when they will have their next hiring announcement?
        USPIS:
        Applied: 09/2018
        First Test: 09/2018
        SF-86 Submitted: 10/2018
        Second Test/IE Exchange: 12/2018
        AC: 03/2019

CBP:
        Applied: 04/10/2019
        Entry Exam: 04/17/2019
        Exam NOR: 04/19/2019
        NOR for referral: 05/02/2019

Comment

• Smilingsmokey
          Smilingsmokey commented
          Editing a comment
          You had the AC with USPIS six months after your initial app? What are you...a magician?

• How many 2016 applicants are left here on the forum?

Comment

• Radio Raheem
          Radio Raheem commented
          Editing a comment
          I would be inclined to agree with with you all.

• ZT91
          ZT91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Oct 15, still here.

• blok2400
          blok2400 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep 2016 here, received preference sheet in December and nothing since.

• Pat1686
          Pat1686 commented
          Editing a comment
          May 2016 applicant here. Coming up on another anniversary in two weeks

• 2016 applicant also. Sent in my background paperwork and eqip over a month ago and haven’t heard anything since

Comment

• blok2400
          blok2400 commented
          Editing a comment
          Have you not done the poly yet ?

• Finished and passed poly in November

Comment

• My references are finally getting called for my BI. I guess thats good news.

Comment

• blok2400
            blok2400 commented
            Editing a comment
            Good to hear! They just need to have classes now

• Just got the email that I passed the SA Exam. I know it's just the beginning but I'll take the small victory for today.

Comment

• Does anyone know what steps need to be repeated if you were cut from the process but re-apply?

Comment

• usmc530
            usmc530 commented
            Editing a comment
            I believe you have to start from the very beginning, unless you can appeal to HR to retake your most recent step

• So today marks my 3 year anniversary for applying to this job. I received my 3rd preference sheet today as well and each sheet I have gotten the locations dwindle. I selected the closest to my house the 1st time, 2nd closest to my house the 2nd time, and now for my 3rd one I am doing the least favorable location (commute wise). Does anyone on this thread know of or have heard of people getting another location while at the academy. For instance, they were told DC in the academy and got switched while in the academy?

Comment

• jdd165
            jdd165 commented
            Editing a comment
            Me too, but no preference sheet

• Radio Raheem
            Radio Raheem commented
            Editing a comment
            It's my three year as well I think. Wow! An agent that I knew told me that his process took for years.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5584 users online. 200 members and 5384 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X