• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received disclosure form today.

Comment

• Chifan12
      Chifan12 commented
      Editing a comment
      When did you receive preference sheet? Did you check "the box"?

• Originally posted by Federal1030 View Post
    Received disclosure form today.
    Locations and do you have CITP already?

Comment

• I received the preference sheet last week. I did not check the box and don’t have CITP.

Comment

• Does the preference sheet and the disclosure form come in the mail, or is sent via email?
        OUT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Radio Raheem View Post
          Does the preference sheet and the disclosure form come in the mail, or is sent via email?
          Email

Comment

• I'd like to get the disclosure form and call sooner than later especially with 2 academies starting in the beginning of the new year. Does anyone have a good number in DC to call. I sent my CITP cert and transcript to the applicant info email and received nothing. This also isnt the first time I have gotten nothing from them either.

Comment

• ZT91
              ZT91 commented
              Editing a comment
              “Patience you must have.” -Yoda

• Pat1686
              Pat1686 commented
              Editing a comment
              Clearly there are some bitter people on this thread. I just wanted info. I know for certain there are 4 classes running through August.

• 31Ford
              31Ford commented
              Editing a comment
              202 648 8420 and 8430 are the publicly available HR numbers. My earlier post was in jest, we all have to laugh sometimes. Hold the phone a safe distance from your ear when you ask the HR lady to hire you sooner. She is gonna laugh too.

• Pat1686
              Pat1686 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hah I know Ford just busting balls. I wont ask that question because I already know the answer. Anything that makes sense means it wont happen. thanks for the numbers!

• Originally posted by Pat1686 View Post
            I'd like to get the disclosure form and call sooner than later especially with 2 academies starting in the beginning of the new year. Does anyone have a good number in DC to call. I sent my CITP cert and transcript to the applicant info email and received nothing. This also isnt the first time I have gotten nothing from them either.
            PM sent

Comment

• Anyone here from nyc area and who are just waiting on call?

Comment

• usmc530
                usmc530 commented
                Editing a comment
                I applied out of the newark office in NJ. Just waiting on the call as well

• I applied out of the NY office. As far as I understand it, I am just waiting on the call.

Comment

• Jbmedina
                Jbmedina commented
                Editing a comment
                Pm sent to your inbox

• Anyone have any idea how the shutdown will impact the hiring process? I know a lot of the budget is already good to go, but I wasn’t sure about the DOJ.

Comment

• FD2FED1977
                FD2FED1977 commented
                Editing a comment
                Correct, FLETC shuts down. Students are sent home. Same with some (or maybe all, not sure) HQ folks, they won’t be reporting. My buddy did get “the call” on Friday though.

• colonel87
                colonel87 commented
                Editing a comment
                FD2FED1977 when did your friend apply?

• Pat1686
                Pat1686 commented
                Editing a comment
                i second colonel, when did your friend apply FD2FED? Thats a nice Xmas present.

• FD2FED1977
                FD2FED1977 commented
                Editing a comment
                He applied 2.5 years ago, give or take a few months

• It was my understanding law enforcement was considered "essential personnel". Regardless of the shutdown, it is good to hear at least a call did go out.

Comment

• FD2FED1977
                FD2FED1977 commented
                Editing a comment
                We are, but instructors working directly for FLETC are not, nor are admin and operational staff of FLETC.

• rhody401
                rhody401 commented
                Editing a comment
                Understood. Thank you.

• Gun and badge carriers are more often exempt than not. Problem is recruits and the approximately 50% of any law enforcement agency that are not gun and badgers are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by 31Ford View Post
                Gun and badge carriers are more often exempt than not. Problem is recruits and the approximately 50% of any law enforcement agency that are not gun and badgers are not.
                To be more specific...admin personnel (likely those processing our apps etc.) are what’s going to bite us the the proverbial @$$. Lol!

Comment

• Disregard***
                  Last edited by MDPO32; 12-26-2018, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• The February 2019 class selection got their notifications on Christmas Eve.

Comment

• colonel87
                      colonel87 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      By selection do you mean a notice they have been picked for an upcoming class via email or “the call” with final offer and EOD date?

• Chifan12
                      Chifan12 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That's kind of impressive....figured HR would be considered non essential during the shut down.

• Pat1686
                      Pat1686 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That doesnt make sense especially because there is no class starting in Feb

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6162 users online. 199 members and 5963 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X