Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oct 15 here. 4th preference sheet received yesterday.

Comment

• April 15er. 4th pref sheet yesterday.

Comment

• Has anyone who submitted a preference sheet received any sort of confirmation response? I hate the feeling of sending this document off into a black hole.

Comment

• CHI_City85
          CHI_City85 commented
          Editing a comment
          I sent it twice to be sure but no response.

• colonel87
          colonel87 commented
          Editing a comment
          I sent it via email and fax, but did not get a response. I doubt they typically respond to that stuff.

• Killyleagh690
          Killyleagh690 commented
          Editing a comment
          I have always received a response, but did not get one this time.... still 3/4 isn’t bad!

• Originally posted by ZT91 View Post
        Has anyone who submitted a preference sheet received any sort of confirmation response? I hate the feeling of sending this document off into a black hole.
        +1 no response...

Comment

• Pat1686
          Pat1686 commented
          Editing a comment
          +1 no response. Do we get final offers and then the call?

• Originally posted by Pat1686 View Post
        +1 no response. Do we get final offers and then the call?
        Hopefully, but I have no clue.

Comment

• Pat1686
          Pat1686 commented
          Editing a comment
          Good deal. The good news is that I heard through a reliable source that the classes through next year are budgeted for and scheduled.

• ZT91
          ZT91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Pat1686, Any idea how many classes?

• colonel87
          colonel87 commented
          Editing a comment
          Great news Pat1686 thanks for sharing.

• Pat1686
          Pat1686 commented
          Editing a comment
          word on the street is 4 for the fy

• I've been reading through the ATF's proposed budget for FY 2019. This is a direct quote:

"We anticipate adding two additional agent classes in FY 2019 beyond those scheduled for FY 2018."

Does anyone know how many classes they had in FY 2018?

https://www.justice.gov/jmd/page/file/1034486/download
        Last edited by ZT91; 12-06-2018, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• jdd165
          jdd165 commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe 3

• Pat1686 or anyone else...any idea when those (potentially 5) classes are schedule for? I heard a rumor they had one starting this month and one next month but they are already full. Not able to find anythibg else out about classes or dates etc. Thanks for the info pat!

Comment

• Chifan12
          Chifan12 commented
          Editing a comment
          A couple weeks ago, I spoke to one of my contacts who does some teaching at Fletc. They happened to be there and said they were being told 5 classes, but didn't clarify if that was FY19 or calendar year 19. I would assume FY19, but we all know what assuming does. Also no Intel on dates.
          Last edited by Chifan12; 12-07-2018, 08:56 AM. Reason: Fat fingers cause typos

• Thanks for the info!

Comment

• Been a long time since I posted on here, but after five years I still love this job. Feel free to PM, and if I can answer your questions I will. What I will NOT answer is anything OPSEC (obviously) and interview panel guidance advice (be honest throughout the entire process, that is all).

Comment

• Still waiting for some movement. I went through the medical in July of 2018. I haven't heard anything yet.
            OUT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Radio Raheem View Post
              Still waiting for some movement. I went through the medical in July of 2018. I haven't heard anything yet.
              Did you get a preference sheet yet?

Comment

• Radio Raheem
                Radio Raheem commented
                Editing a comment
                I have not.

• blok2400
                blok2400 commented
                Editing a comment
                Are you a 2017 applicant? My medical was May 20-7 just got a preference sheet Nov 18

• Originally posted by blok2400 View Post
              Are you a 2017 applicant? My medical was May 20-7 just got a preference sheet Nov 18
              May 16...If you’re a 2017 applicant, you’re screaming through this process!

Comment

• blok2400
                blok2400 commented
                Editing a comment
                Agreed. That’s why when he said he just did medical I figured it’s gotta be a 2017 applicant.

• I also got that pref sheet last week, which is also my third or fourth...

Comment

• Just got applicant disclosure form! Any movement at this point is good.

Comment

• Chifan12
                  Chifan12 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congrats! It's my understanding the disclosure form is THE last step prior to the call and that the call is coming soon once you get it. I have been wrong in the past though. Maybe one of the people who have gotten multiple preference sheets can shed some light on that.....anyways congrats! O also are you Oct 15 or April 16?

• Jbmedina
                  Jbmedina commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks! I hope you’re right. I’m a May 16

• Originally posted by Jbmedina View Post
                Just got applicant disclosure form! Any movement at this point is good.
                Is that in addition to a preference sheet at the end of the process?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4691 users online. 212 members and 4479 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X