Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone elaborate on what the disclosure form is?

Comment

• obuck34
      obuck34 commented
      Editing a comment
      They just ask if you have any relatives that work for DOJ

• 10-4--- Thanks

Comment

• Are there any current Agents on here that I can PM? I have an HR/academy question. Thanks

Comment

• What is the best route to apply to be an agent? is it a USAjobs posting or contact the local recruiters office? i tried a couple weeks ago to speak to a recruiter and left a message since they where not around and have yet to hear back. I'm very interested in this agency especially with my background.

Comment

• rhody401
        rhody401 commented
        Editing a comment
        When I applied you had to already be in contact with a recruiter. It was not an open announcement. Granted that was over 3 years ago, but I still think your best bet would be to contact a local field office.

• blok2400
        blok2400 commented
        Editing a comment
        What he said, you gotta get an agent to refer you.

• Hey guys- here is my process- Schedule B in May 2016. Passed the PT test in Jan 2017. I went on a deployment and they lost my package. So after about 9 months I called again in a last attempt for them to find it. Out of the blue yesterday I was notified I’ll interview in Dallas next month. I’m trying to catch back up on the forum of the process and expectations.

Currently I’m a local LEO, Chief in USNR, with TS/SCI, MS.

Comment

• Radio Raheem
        Radio Raheem commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't worry. You are about as far in the process as alot of us plus or minus a step. Welcome back! Most of us have been in process purgatory. I finished my medical in July of this year and heard nothing else since then. I also have TS/SCI and its not going any faster for me.

• ls1_oklahoma
        ls1_oklahoma commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the reply man. Yeah after reading up on here again it appears you’re right. It’s all good, at least I’m moving forward. How long do we typically hear back after the interview - then to poly?

I’m also in the USMS process. My TS/SCI investigation last year kept them from reciprocating the Secret I had. So I’ve been in a holding pattern there and have to re interview for them too. It’ll be early 2019 for next interviews for them.

• Nov 2017 applicant here. Was wondering if anyone can shed some light. I have my panel interview this month and was hoping someone can guide on how to prepare for it. As far as the questions asked, are they more of a scenario (i.e. how would you react if this happens......) or is it more of a personal experiences (i.e. tell me about a time when you .......). I am not asking for specific questions from your panel interview. We all know that is not allowed and could potentially disqualify us so please don't share that. Thanks in advance.
      ATF
      Informational: January 2017
      Applied: November 2017
      Written Test: February 2018
      PTT: July 2018
      Interview: November 2018

Comment

• Courtguy99
        Courtguy99 commented
        Editing a comment
        I was told that they give you scenarios. But be ready for questions about you as well. Btw what office are you interviewing at if you don’t mind?

• I found out the next academy will start in January. Didn’t get a date but wanted to pass the info on regardless.

Comment

• colonel87
        colonel87 commented
        Editing a comment
        Great info, thanks for sharing.

• blok2400
        blok2400 commented
        Editing a comment
        Here’s hoping that leads to some calls.

• Jbmedina
        Jbmedina commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for sharing! Hope that some of us get called in.

• Originally posted by blok2400 View Post
      Here’s hoping that leads to some calls.
      Indeed

Comment

• They'd probably already have told us if we made the January class, I would imagine.

Comment

• Celo182
          Celo182 commented
          Editing a comment
          No, they try and give 4-6 weeks notice.

• rhody401
          rhody401 commented
          Editing a comment
          I guess here's to holding out hope.

• Oct 15 here. Finished the entire process, received 2 location preference sheets at the end of June, silence since. Here's to hoping for FY 19

Comment

• ZT91
          ZT91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Same boat here, how did you find out your background was done?

• Originally posted by CHI_City85 View Post
        Oct 15 here. Finished the entire process, received 2 location preference sheets at the end of June, silence since. Here's to hoping for FY 19
        How long did you wait between receiving a preference sheet and the background?

Comment

• CHI_City85
          CHI_City85 commented
          Editing a comment
          Background was complete August 17; didn't get a final preference sheet until June 18, so a long wait in between.

• Originally posted by CHI_City85 View Post
        Background was complete August 17; didn't get a final preference sheet until June 18, so a long wait in between.
        Roger that. Thanks.

Comment

• Completed the panel interview Friday - All I have to pass on is that they said there would be 5 classes for FY19 and they believe 3 of them have already been filled. Besides that they seemed to really push the mobility agreement and told me a few times that they could move me at anytime, but typically after the first 5 years.

Comment

• Radio Raheem
            Radio Raheem commented
            Editing a comment
            They might have pulling your leg with the last statement. Secret service and Dept of State 1811s are usually victims of the mobility agreement. Most agencies lean toward keeping you at you first assignment.

• This forum has been so quiet lately I just wanted to make sure it's still working. Everyone still out there?

Comment

• Originally posted by ZT91 View Post
            This forum has been so quiet lately I just wanted to make sure it's still working. Everyone still out there?
            Still...here...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4836 users online. 207 members and 4629 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X