300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pat1686 View Post
    ok thanks. What number did you call? That psd number in the emails?
    hr

Comment

• Here’s to FY 2019, may it be our lucky year!

Comment

• Originally posted by colonel87 View Post
        Here’s to FY 2019, may it be our lucky year!
        Fingers crossed!

Comment

• Yep it’s a new FY! At this point I’d be happy with a final preference sheet.

Comment

• Yea. Any news would be amazing.

Comment

• I'm May 2016'er and I finally got my polly scheduled. I am hoping for some movement soon.

Comment

• Kmiech
                Kmiech commented
                Editing a comment
                Dang finally. Where are you located?

• Radio Raheem
                Radio Raheem commented
                Editing a comment
                When was your medical cleared?

• marathon
                marathon commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm in North Dakota. I have never gotten official clearance. Things have been moving so I haven't asked if I got official clearance. 7-8 months ago, I had to get a test redone form my medical since I had lasic 5 years ago.

• Kmiech
                Kmiech commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh ok got ya. I hear they are very short on polygraph examiners. Could be the hold up. I got med clearance months ago. Still no word on poly.

• Hey guys, May 16'er. Just received my medical clearance letter.

Comment

• colonel87
                colonel87 commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats, good to get that squared away for sure.

• Radio Raheem
                Radio Raheem commented
                Editing a comment
                How long was the wait for your medical to be cleared?

• ainokea808
                ainokea808 commented
                Editing a comment
                Radio, took me 14 months. I did my medical sept last year. Had no news until yesterday.

• blok2400
                blok2400 commented
                Editing a comment
                I’m at 16 months no clearance though the lady I spoke to said it was good and just needed a final sign off.

• thanks man! i'm excited. still waiting for my background investigation to start...but i'm wondering if I might get reciprocity?

Comment

• So if I understand correctly, being “shelved” doesn’t mean you’ve made it through all the steps and are just waiting on an available seat, but rather that it gets you a seat at the final selection panel when the time comes to sending bodies to academy? So even though you’ve completed all the stages you still can be dropped by the final panel when it’s time to figure out who’s going to get a seat in the academy?

Comment

• blok2400
                  blok2400 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Very possible as there are way more applicants than available slots.

• ainokea808
                  ainokea808 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Jbmedina, how did you get that info? Or rather what made you come to that conclusion?

• ainokea808 i remember reading something if the sort on some other discussion group.

Comment

• ainokea808
                  ainokea808 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  hmm...interesting. that may be the case, but as far as it seems, it looks like they try to push people out based on application dates? Reason I say that is because I don't think I've seen anyone from 2014 recently in this forum. Not sure about 2015's either, seems like they slowly getting pushed to the academy? I am completely speculating so please correct me if i'm wrong.
                  Last edited by ainokea808; 10-03-2018, 10:59 PM. Reason: grammar correction

• Radio Raheem
                  Radio Raheem commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh they'll correct you! Believe me!! lol

• Killyleagh690
                  Killyleagh690 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am an April 15 guy. I have been in the process so long that my resume isn’t even current! I was told, by HR, that once in the shelf, application date had no bearing on selection decision.

• How many Oct. 15 still waiting? And have any of you heard anything?

Comment

• ZT91
                  ZT91 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oct. 15, haven't heard anything.

• Black Ops
                  Black Ops commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oct 15 here. Thought I had reciprocity , but then had to do the entire background. Finished couple weeks ago. Nothing since. Current 1811

• colonel87
                  colonel87 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Black Ops did they tell you that your new background was complete or did you just meet with the investigator a few weeks back?

• Black Ops
                  Black Ops commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well I had two different states. Each said if u don’t hear from them again then it’s submitted. And just about every sup and reference was contacted. Said he had a tight timeline to finish up.

• ZT91 Just curious as if you completed everything and how long you've been waiting with no contact. When was your background started?

Comment

• I've completed everything but this disclosure form I've been reading about. I met with my background investigator in late January 2018. I submitted the back to back preference sheets in early July. Haven't heard anything since then.
                  Last edited by ZT91; 10-04-2018, 06:57 PM. Reason: Punctuation

Comment

• Federal1030
                    Federal1030 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's a discouraging timeline especially for us May 16ers we won't be in the academy until 2020 at best. Looks like your almost there though!

• From a current student down at FLETC in the academy now, he said the very last thing you should receive is an NDA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pat1686 View Post
                    From a current student down at FLETC in the academy now, he said the very last thing you should receive is an NDA.
                    Non Disclosure Agreement?

Comment

• Pat1686
                      Pat1686 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That is correct

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9872 users online. 331 members and 9541 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X