Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well guys I’m officially out of the process, I received “the call” last Wednesday for the mid October class was offered a 9 and ultimately declined the offer due to location. I took a couple of days to get over it since this was my dream for a long time now. Anyways good luck to everyone still in it

Comment

• blok2400
      blok2400 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry to hear that.. 2015 applicant right ? Was the location on your preference sheet ?

• P.K. Highsmith
      P.K. Highsmith commented
      Editing a comment
      Ultimately, it is just a job. You have to do what is best for yourself and your family. Best of luck to you in the future.

• May 16er, the location offered was my #2 pick.

Comment

• blok2400
      blok2400 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m also May 16. Your process was fast ! Gives hope though.

• Originally posted by ElBandit View Post
    May 16er, the location offered was my #2 pick.
    What location was your number 2 if you don’t mind me asking?

Comment

• Has anyone else heard of calls going out?? Really hoping they all didn’t go out last week and more will go out this week.

Comment

• Another good question would be if anyone else besides Eli is a 2016 applicant that received final preference sheet. Had no idea anyone from 2016 did. Although I think Eli’s clearance was reciprocated if I read right.

Comment

• Originally posted by blok2400 View Post
          Another good question would be if anyone else besides Eli is a 2016 applicant that received final preference sheet. Had no idea anyone from 2016 did. Although I think Eli’s clearance was reciprocated if I read right.
          Mine was reciprocated as well...no pref sheet yet.

Comment

• Elbandit is the first I've heard of a May '16er getting a call. Very sorry to hear that you had to turn it down ElBandit. Good luck with everything in your future.

over a year for me and still haven't received official medical clearance.

Comment

• ainokea808
            ainokea808 commented
            Editing a comment
            Celo182, others have said that they heard someone else or their buddy got "the call"...but they were never may '16ers. I personally never heard of anyone else getting a call.

• ainokea808
            ainokea808 commented
            Editing a comment
            blok2400, I'm pretty sure once the BI starts, the actual investigation doesn't take horribly long, my pure 100% take it with large grains of salt is I think 2-3 weeks. But that doesn't include review and adjudication and quality control, etc. And that I have no idea how long...

• ainokea808
            ainokea808 commented
            Editing a comment
            blok2400, are you just waiting for BI and med clearance at this point? When did you finish poly?

• blok2400
            blok2400 commented
            Editing a comment
            Just waiting on BI to clear and medical. I’m sure adjudication will take longer. I did my poly late May and met BI mid July.

• Originally posted by ainokea808 View Post
          WillB1smday, how'd you know that your clearance is being reciprocated?
          I called the personnel security unit and they said I was good to go for reciprocity.

Comment

• This time last year, class numbers and the month they started were public knowledge. Anybody have anything?

Comment

• ainokea808
            ainokea808 commented
            Editing a comment
            When you say public knowledge, do you mean that everyone here in the forum knew about it or was it posted somewhere?

• “Everybody” is a strong word considering people on this forum ask questions with answers on the previous page. It was posted by people purporting to be agents with ATF.

Comment

WillB1smday, oh cool dude. Have you completed all steps? May '16er also?
            May 16er, completed everything, but I do not have a final preference sheet...yet. Here’s to hoping.

Comment

• ainokea808
              ainokea808 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah man. Good luck! Keep us posted.

Yeah man. Good luck! Keep us posted.
            Ditto

Comment

• Any developments? Hoping it’s just a post Labor Day weekend lull and not a sign of what’s to come the next several months.

Comment

• Still no phone call on my end. Beginning to think I somehow missed the boat for the October class.

Comment

• SWFED93
                  SWFED93 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Have you heard anything about other classes (when the next one would be)?

• Celo182
                  Celo182 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I called HQ this morning and was told she cannot tell me the class date schedule and that “they are working on it” I asked if all the calls for October have gone out and was told some have. No idea wtf is going on at this point and why some are getting called and others not. Not sure why I received a disclosure form a month ago then.

• SWFED93
                  SWFED93 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sounds like there is still hope for you then! I'm rooting for ya!

• colonel87
                  colonel87 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Celo182 at least they answered. That is rare! Surprised that the class schedule isn’t set yet. I know the FY19 appropriations bill is still waiting to be passed so maybe that is part of the delay but who knows really.

• I've heard nothing as well. Waiting [not so] patiently. I would imagine that if they are taking everyone's location preferences into consideration, it's probably a long and arduous process deciding who to call based on acceptances/declinations. But I also have no idea what I'm talking about and it makes me feel better to think that.

I've seen numerous people reference the "adjudication" step. Can anyone clarify what this is?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7318 users online. 372 members and 6946 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X