Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys, post polygraph, if you receive paperwork to update forms, is that a good sign?

Comment

• blok2400
      blok2400 commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats ! I’m playing the waiting game too. Passed poly in May. Met BI last month

• PPD35D
      PPD35D commented
      Editing a comment
      Passed Poly in late June, spoke to security last week, No word on BI yet. Current adjudicated SCI.

• colonel87
      colonel87 commented
      Editing a comment
      ainokea808 thank you. Only 3 months so that’s nothing compared to some other folks who have been completely done forever. At least with Apr 16 we had a somewhat regular, spaced out series of something every few months. Seems like other groups got it all done really fast and have just been waiting to wait some more.

• ainokea808
      ainokea808 commented
      Editing a comment
      colonel87, yeah man I agree. Thanks for the replies everyone. Just curious when did you all apply? I'm a May '16, and like colonel87 said, it's been relatively spaced out for progress.

• Has anyone ever heard of a person going through all the steps (passing all the steps), and not at least getting an offer?

Comment

• I believe cincykid was given the no go letter a few pages back.

Comment

• i dont think any of us oct 15's got the call

Comment

• Who here is April 15 or Oct 15 that has received a disclosure form and the 3 page medical sheet and is waiting on the call? This waiting purgatory is testing me for sure.

Comment

• Are people hearing word of calls going out? Or is everybody just antsy?

Comment

• I think everybody is antsy for some good news.. Has anyone heard of fy19 classes?

Comment

• Oct 15 here. I've been bumming around on this thread for a while and figured it's about time I add my confusion to the fray.

I completed poly last November ('17) and wrapped up BI in February ('18). Received two preference sheets in as many weeks a few months ago, which I assumed were the "final" preference sheets. I received a letter of medical clearance last summer, however that was rescinded when I informed them during the last batch of paperwork that I had some screws taken out of my leg. Sent in that documentation almost two months ago; no word back. So, I think I'm again waiting for med clearance and then, hopefully, a call.

For what it's worth, I called HR a couple of weeks ago and the lady with whom I spoke stated that they try to give "the call" 4-6 weeks prior to ship date. If FY19 classes start in Oct, theoretically, phones should start ringing soon?

Comment

• Celo182
                Celo182 commented
                Editing a comment
                I think everyone is getting ansy, I know for sure this process is officially driving me crazy. After just shy of three years it’s getting ridiculous. You probably spoke to the same lady I did. I also was told 4-6 weeks notice and that there is a class scheduled for October but she didn’t say the date.

• Are there any other October 15ers who did not receive a disclosure form earlier this month?

Comment

• SWFED93
                SWFED93 commented
                Editing a comment
                It sounds like some people got an email with a disclosure form. I didn’t get one, so I’m not exactly sure what it entails.

• Mountaineers#79
                Mountaineers#79 commented
                Editing a comment
                I’m in the boat with you guys.

• ZT91
                ZT91 commented
                Editing a comment
                I did not receive a disclosure form.

• Celo182
                Celo182 commented
                Editing a comment
                I’m amazed at the number of Oct 15 guys that didn’t get a disclosure form yet. Maybe it doesn’t mean what we think it does that a call is coming. I’ve got one and still no call. Anyone have any theories?

• Yea this waiting game is a killer. Luckily I like my current job so the wait isn’t unbearable. So I assume the pref sheet comes before the call?

Comment

• Long time lurker coming out like myself and a few others. I really like how everyone on here is supportive of one another, great work! Thanks for keeping me informed. I figured it was time to come out since I see the finish line approaching for most of the 15' and 16' ers. Current local LEO. Adjudicated SCI. Just reached tenure with my PD so I am free to walk away with an optional early retirement and small pension. Ready for a Fed job!

FY16 (October 15') applicant
                PTT & SI 3rd Quarter, FY16
                Letter about Fedex Package 4th Qtr, FY16
                (requested a hold on my application to finish out a deployment overseas) AUG16-MAR17
                Fedex Package - 2nd Qtr, FY17
                Medical - 3rd Qtr, FY17
                Med Clearance - 1st Qtr, FY18
                Security Package (Recert)- 3rd Qtr, FY18
                Poly- 3rd Qtr, FY18
                Post Poly Update forms- 3rd Qtr, FY18
                Contact from Security - 4th Qtr, FY18

No contact from BI if they are going to reciprocate my clearance, no preference sheets received. Would like to go to a class in the 4th Qtr, FY19, so that I can finish my Masters Degree.

Good luck to all! Will be looking forward to your posts and comments.

Comment

• ainokea808
                  ainokea808 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I second PPD35D, thanks everyone for always being so supportive and responsive.

• Any April or October 2015’s with disclosure forms in hand get good word this week? No dice yet on my end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Celo182 View Post
                  Any April or October 2015’s with disclosure forms in hand get good word this week? No dice yet on my end.
                  What are these disclosure forms? We’re they part of the security forms post poly?

Comment

• Originally posted by WillB1smday View Post

What are these disclosure forms? We’re they part of the security forms post poly?
                    PM received...thanks for the insight.

Comment

• Good Morning Everyone,

I'm a long time lurker on this forum. I'm being processed as a May 2016 applicant and have completed steps up to my medical. Here is my timeline.

PTT & SI 3rd Quarter, FY16
                      Letter about Fedex Package 4th Qtr, FY16
                      Fedex Package - 3rd Qtr, FY17
                      Medical - 3rd Qtr, FY17

I have not heard anything since July 2017. I contacted ATF via email the other week and they stated I'm still in the process. It seems like all the other May 2016'ers are further in the process or at least received their medical clearance. Is anyone else in the same boat as me?

Thanks

Comment

• blok2400
                        blok2400 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I am further in in regards to some steps. I have completed my polygraph and met my BI. I have yet to receive medical clearance... nobody calls me back at ATF

• Chifan12
                        Chifan12 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Same as blok. Waiting on med clearance. No communication from HQ.

• Tribetime82
                        Tribetime82 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Okay sounds good. It seems like everyone is at your guys' step. I was curious if anyone is like me, still waiting on poly and BI. I don't know what's going on with my application but I guess no news is good news. Thanks
                        Last edited by Tribetime82; 09-02-2018, 12:27 PM.

• Radio Raheem
                        Radio Raheem commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm also a May 2016 applicant. I just did my medical in Jun 2018. Haven't heard anything yet.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7305 users online. 373 members and 6932 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X