Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 ATF Special Agent Announcement

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I still can’t get anyone to answer or return my voicemails reference medical. Par for the course I’m sure. I’ve also never gotten a response from the applicant info email address.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by blok2400 View Post
      I still can’t get anyone to answer or return my voicemails reference medical. Par for the course I’m sure. I’ve also never gotten a response from the applicant info email address.
      The lady you likely called is out until this Monday. I’ve also left a message and emailed her. I am now anxiously awaiting a response as well.

      Comment


      • blok2400
        blok2400 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thx for the update. Perhaps she will call me when she returns.

      • blok2400
        blok2400 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey can you PM me or give me her direct email ? I’ve called no luck.

    • Originally posted by blok2400 View Post
      Thx for the update. Perhaps she will call me when she returns.
      We can only hope...

      Comment


      • blok2400 when you met with the BI did they have any info regarding the number of classes for FY19?

        Comment


        • Killyleagh690
          Killyleagh690 commented
          Editing a comment
          2 years? Ha ha!! I’m 30 months post poly!!

        • blok2400
          blok2400 commented
          Editing a comment
          They might be s record Killy

        • Pat1686
          Pat1686 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah that has to be the record breaker right there killy

        • colonel87
          colonel87 commented
          Editing a comment
          Unreal Killy, that is crazy.

      • I’m May 16, still waiting on medical clearance, poly date, and background to start...

        Comment


        • blok2400
          blok2400 commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow yeah all of us May 16s are at different steps in the process. Seems nothing is consistent.

      • Yea this process has so many unknowns that I just try to forget Iv even got an application in. Distracting myself with my current job so hopefully the time flies by faster.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Killyleagh690 View Post
          2 years? Ha ha!! I’m 30 months post poly!!

          Holy Sugar Honey Ice Tea!

          Comment


          • Killyleagh690
            Killyleagh690 commented
            Editing a comment
            February of 2016!!
            I didn’t get my medical clearance until September of 16! After that I didn’t hear anything until I received a preference sheet in August 2017. I made a few calls, but I didn’t get any real information. I received another preference sheet this year (two of them). So, I’m hanging in there.

            Current FED, so at least I won’t age out!

        • Originally posted by Killyleagh690 View Post
          February of 2016!!
          I didn’t get my medical clearance until September of 16! After that I didn’t hear anything until I received a preference sheet in August 2017. I made a few calls, but I didn’t get any real information. I received another preference sheet this year (two of them). So, I’m hanging in there.

          Current FED, so at least I won’t age out!
          That is good news...Still no med clearance for me...not aging out either

          Comment


          • Good evening guys first time poster, May 16er done with everything. I have a question for current agents or those that know when annual leave is taken or is that office dependent? I ask mainly because I got a very nice gig where I can take leave whenever I want.

            Comment


            • USMCjonz
              USMCjonz commented
              Editing a comment
              What do you mean by office dependent? There’s no nationwide schedule for us to take leave, it’s pretty much leave whenever an Agent wants. Some periods like major holidays the office needs coverage so not everyone can take leave all at once.

          • Originally posted by ElBandit View Post
            Good evening guys first time poster, May 16er done with everything. I have a question for current agents or those that know when annual leave is taken or is that office dependent? I ask mainly because I got a very nice gig where I can take leave whenever I want.
            Congrats! Let us know when you get the final call. Did you fill out a final pref sheet?

            Comment


            • Completed final preference sheet in May

              Comment


              • Celo182
                Celo182 commented
                Editing a comment
                Did you get a preference sheet within the last month and a half?

            • good for you! Just waiting for my BI to get underway

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ElBandit View Post
                Completed final preference sheet in May
                Perfect!

                Comment


                • Received med clearance email.

                  Comment


                  • blok2400
                    blok2400 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Awesome ! Maybe there’s hope for me lol

                • Originally posted by blok2400 View Post
                  Hey can you PM me or give me her direct email ? I’ve called no luck.
                  The email comes from an email address that you cannot reply to. The number for the medical person that was provided a page or two back is indeed the number for medical. However, I was never able to get ahold of Danielle Murray (not sure if the spelling is right) on the phone.

                  Comment

                  MR300x250 Tablet

                  Collapse

                  What's Going On

                  Collapse

                  There are currently 9366 users online. 396 members and 8970 guests.

                  Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                  Welcome Ad

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X