Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Met with my BI today, seemed to go well. Now the long wait to get cleared. I might one day even get my medical clearance.

Comment

• usmc530
      usmc530 commented
      Editing a comment
      Where are you being recruited out from? I'm May 16 as well. So i'm wondering if they're going state by state for the entire process.

• blok2400
      blok2400 commented
      Editing a comment
      Tampa Florida office. I don’t know if there’s much rhyme or reason to it. Some BI are out on hold because they are waiting on the contractor to pick up the job. The only thing that seems consistent is the BI starting around 3 months after a successful poly. Others from May 16 have gotten medical clearance but no BI. I’ve met with BI but haven’t received medical clearance. I guess I’ll stand by to stand by.

• colonel87
      colonel87 commented
      Editing a comment
      blok2400 my BI started about 3 months after successful poly as well. I think you are right on the time window. I received med clearance about a month before the BI as well I will add. No idea how they decide who gets that and when.

• ainokea808
      ainokea808 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm May 2016 also. After requesting to re-sign papers and do an eqip, i haven't heard a peep. Still no med clearance or poly or BI...i'm on the West coast though...wondering if they are sweeping from east to west...

• Unsuccessful rating during panel interview. Any idea on when you can interview again (2016 applicant)? Does the entire process start over? Thanks!

Comment

• ainokea808
      ainokea808 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're a 2016 applicant and you just had your panel interview?

• catch11
      catch11 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sent you a PM

• “Deleted”.
    Last edited by catch11; 07-18-2018, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• Are there any May 16 applicants who are complete with everything and just waiting on a call?

Comment

• ainokea808
        ainokea808 commented
        Editing a comment
        congrats colonel87, I am at the complete opposite spectrum. I'm still waiting for my poly, med clearance, and BI to start...

what about you Pat1686?

• blok2400
        blok2400 commented
        Editing a comment
        As I’ve stated I’m done with poly and I met with my BI on Monday. The medical is anyone’s guess. The whole process is confusing.

• Pat1686
        Pat1686 commented
        Editing a comment
        I am one week post poly and medically cleared. So just waiting for something indicating a pass or fail. Just trying to gauge how far out we all could possibly be. From the looks of it, I would be conservative in saying another year. I've accepted another 1811 position in a different agency but going to keep my foot in the door with this and see where it pans out.

• ainokea808
        ainokea808 commented
        Editing a comment
        Pat1686 congrats on your other 1811 gig. Let us know how this one goes too.

• Oct 15er here. Well I bowed out of the process couple weeks ago. Decided since I don't have any interest in the position anymore, no point in submitting the final preference sheet. I'd just be wasting someone else's time. Good luck everyone.

Comment

• Anyone have any updated intel on FY 19 classes and when calls might start going out?

Comment

• Can anyone give me some insight on how the PTT is? More specifically the sit-ups. How strict are they on how high up you go? I know your face must break the vertical plane, but any sort of input is appreciated. Been busting my *** with a personal trainer prepping for this for months. Did a practice run through two days ago and passed everything, but the sit-ups I struggled the last few. Thanks, you can DM me as well. Anything is appreciated to help calm the anxiety I have for this test!

Comment

• blok2400
            blok2400 commented
            Editing a comment
            I can tell you that I did mine December 2016. At that time, you partnered up with an ATF agent and they held your feet for the sit ups and watched the push ups. They never tried to correct my form I didn’t think they were overly strict. They’ll go over the instructions with you before the test.

• 1Northville
            1Northville commented
            Editing a comment
            Braz, Is your PTT in Mass or do you live elsewhere?

• braz989
            braz989 commented
            Editing a comment
            It’s near Chicago

• That’s good to hear! What about headphones and a watch for the run?

Comment

• blok2400
            blok2400 commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m fine with the new time just offer me a job lol. I can train for faster times but I can’t control hiring.

• P.K. Highsmith
            P.K. Highsmith commented
            Editing a comment
            You will have to take a PT test at the Academy and you will be sent home if you can't pass.

• blok2400
            blok2400 commented
            Editing a comment
            Good to know, probably got another year to prep.

• Chifan12
            Chifan12 commented
            Editing a comment
            Agree with blok....I've given up hoping for this fiscal year. All signs point to FY 20.

• deleting accidental duplicate post.
          Last edited by ainokea808; 07-23-2018, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• blok or chifan, Im two weeks post poly and still no word. I know a guy that took his poly a week after me and received a no go email today. What has been the time after poly for notifications?

Comment

• Chifan12
              Chifan12 commented
              Editing a comment
              Two weeks seems to be the magic number. I got the security package resubmission almost two weeks after I completed the poly. Most people I've talked to have said they heard either way around the two week mark, give or take a few days.

• Pat1686
              Pat1686 commented
              Editing a comment
              good deal. Ill stand by for some word then. Can you PM chifan?

• blok2400
              blok2400 commented
              Editing a comment
              Mine was weird, I got security resubmission email 2-3 days later. I of course thought maybe they made a mistake because it was so fast. However, 3 months later I met with my BI so at that point I must have passed lol. I think the two week estimate is a safe bet. There’s definitely not a congrats you passed email, it’s implied.

• Pat1686
              Pat1686 commented
              Editing a comment
              thanks sent all the paperwork back but never got the fingerprint cards in the mail.

• Originally posted by Chifan12 View Post
            Two weeks seems to be the magic number. I got the security package resubmission almost two weeks after I completed the poly. Most people I've talked to have said they heard either way around the two week mark, give or take a few days.
            +1 for 2 weeks. However, I didn’t think they sent “thanks, but no thanks” letters via email.

Comment

• Pat1686
              Pat1686 commented
              Editing a comment
              I took that info at face value.

• You guys that have taken the poly recently are may 16 applicants?

Comment

• blok2400
              blok2400 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, may 16 here. Took poly 3 months ago

• Kmiech
              Kmiech commented
              Editing a comment
              3 months ago?? Sheesh. I got my med clearance a few months back but no word on poly

• blok2400
              blok2400 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah but not a word on my med clearance

• Chifan12
              Chifan12 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep May 16. Took Poly 7 months ago. Met with BI almost 4 months ago. Still no Med clearance.

• Originally posted by Kmiech View Post
            You guys that have taken the poly recently are may 16 applicants?
            Yes, oh yea...no med clearance for me either.

Comment

• It's so comical how there is no logical order to any of this.

Comment

• Med cleared, and a go on the poly, now onto the BI phase.

Comment

• colonel87
                  colonel87 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congrats to you

• blok2400
                  blok2400 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks, if you or anyone has that number for medical please let me know I can’t get ahold of anyone in HR.

• Pat1686
                  Pat1686 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Blok, Im not sure if where you processed out of matters but here is the lady I contacted in DC.
                  Danielle (ATF MED HR)- 1 202-648-9098

• blok2400
                  blok2400 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks I’ll try that tomorrow, I’m out of Tampa but DC is still HQ.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7409 users online. 264 members and 7145 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X