• jdd165
      jdd165 commented
      Editing a comment
      Pat where you processing out of?

• Pat1686
      Pat1686 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm processing out of DC

• When does that come? Is that after the medical?
    OUT!!

Comment

• Pat1686
      Pat1686 commented
      Editing a comment
      Typically once you have been cleared medically. Time wise, your guess is as good as mine. I've seen anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months and then some on this thread.

• blok2400
      blok2400 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve done poly and not cleared medical

• Best of luck Smokinghole, and congrats. I wish you you prosperity!

Comment

• Got a question guys. I currently have a clearance, but i've heard that they offer some reciprocity, especially if we have recently just went through a re-investigation. Anyone know anything about this?

Comment

• colonel87
        colonel87 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have one that is recent and they did not use any of it.

• Does anyone know when they send the final offer?

Comment

• What if you already have a DOJ clearance, specifically? Is there reciprocity?
        OUT!!

Comment

• Hey guys, its been a few years but for what its worth they took my old clearance (current DoD TS/SCI) with reciprocity. Definitely cut my hiring time down.

SmokingHole, congrats on the gig! Definitely drop that name in here when you get a chance, I'll come buy you a beer

Comment

• Radio Raheem
            Radio Raheem commented
            Editing a comment
            Excellent.

• ainokea808
            ainokea808 commented
            Editing a comment
            ClassicRabbit, did they communicate this with you during the process or was it like an out of nowhere "hey, we gave you reciprocity." ?

• ClassicRabbit
            ClassicRabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            There was no communication, haha, are you surprised? I just got through the process a little quicker and when I met my background investigator they told me they didn't have to do much just update some stuff. I still wasn't completely sure of what happened until after 2 years of employment it was already time for my re-investigation, meaning they accepted my old clearance

• ainokea808
            ainokea808 commented
            Editing a comment
            interesting...when did you apply?

• Hey guys, so I did my poly beginning of April and haven’t heard anything regarding that. So I hope that’s a good sign. I got my med clearance sometime in March I believe. Met with my investigator about 1 month ago. Anyone has a similar timeline?

Comment

• blok2400
            blok2400 commented
            Editing a comment
            Did my poly end of April. No med clearance and haven’t heard from investigator. If you look back at posts everyone’s timeline is a bit different. Hope we all hear more soon.

• Yea based on the past comments looks like even if we finish background quick we still have to wait for class opening which I guess won’t happen any earlier than 2019/2020

Comment

• Got a call from my BI today, seems like there’s some movement. We meet in about two weeks. Still no word on medical.

Comment

• Black Ops
              Black Ops commented
              Editing a comment
              Do u have a current clearance?

• colonel87
              colonel87 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice, congrats!

• blok2400
              blok2400 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thx. I don’t have a current clearance that I’m aware of but I am also in the process with HSI and that BI finished in May. Not sure if that will matter much as one is secret and one is top secret.

• Anything new for those who received preference sheets?

Comment

• Celo182
              Celo182 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nothing new here. Just hoping each day is phone call day.

• colonel87
              colonel87 commented
              Editing a comment
              I’m hoping more pref sheets are sent out soon as FY19 stuff gets scheduled. I’m completely done, just waiting on that and the call.

• Chifan12
              Chifan12 commented
              Editing a comment
              Still waiting on that Med clearance that was supposedly on the Dr's desk 5 weeks ago.

• blok2400
              blok2400 commented
              Editing a comment
              I feel you chi, I did medical 13 months ago still waiting.

• Does anyone have a good number for the medical office? I tried calling the number that was listed a few pages back, but the number sends me to the IOI number.

Comment

• PPD367
              PPD367 commented
              Editing a comment
              That is the number and after picked up by front desk, you will ask to speak with person in charge medical process.

• Does anyone know generally how long after the final final preference sheet the next step is? If there even is one? At this point, who's counting. Just curious though.

Comment

• Any November 17 have their PTT test this month?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1Northville View Post
                Any November 17 have their PTT test this month?
                I took my PTT this morning for the November 17 announcement out of Dallas.

For what its worth, All the agents at my PTT today said the same thing: ATF has budgeted for and are planning inholding 10-12 academies next fiscal year so they can catch up on their numbers. So take that for what its worth. I imagine all you '15 and '16 guys will get the early classes and the Nov '17 candidates MIGHT get the last 1-2 classes if they all make. Just my opinion.

Comment

• colonel87
                  colonel87 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That is a ton of academies. I hope you are right, that would be great news.

• Celo182
                  Celo182 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Did they give any indication when calls would start rolling out for FY19?

• Chifan12
                  Chifan12 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This would be nice, but maybe I'm just a pessimist. I highly doubtful they run that many classes.

• 31Ford
                  31Ford commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Fy2018 had 5 classes and it states in their fy2019 budget request they are asking for two additional classes this year. Doesnt mean they will get those 7 but that is what they asked for moneywise.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11675 users online. 374 members and 11301 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X