Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm almost thru my academy for county police job--- Who would of thought back in Oct 15 I'd still still be waiting lol-- Gotta figure a lot of guys/gals age out huh?

Comment

• blok2400
      blok2400 commented
      Editing a comment
      Man I’m ten years a police officer, time flies. I feel like I’ll age out before I get this gig. To be honest, besides the pay, we do the same thing. I’m on a joint Task Force. Local PD or SO isn’t a bad gig, you’ll enjoy it while you wait in purgatory.

• Originally posted by colonel87 View Post
    Thanks. I had seen it both ways on looking through some old posts. And you got that right lol
    Speaking of both ways...It seems that recently if you pass poly you get an email to update e-QIP within 48 hours. However, the old system it was "no news is good news". So is it still "no news is good news" or is it if you didn't get an email you are probably waiting on the "thin letter"?

Comment

• WillB1smday good question. It was like that for me, but some others who have also recently taken the poly had to wait a week or two before that update email came.

Comment

• I don’t know. I got the email to update my equip 1 week “before” my poly.
        Last edited by Black Ops; 05-15-2018, 01:11 AM.

Comment

• The strange thing is the email stating you submitted your eqip and you will hear from the polygraph team soon states that you will fill out the security forms/eqip again subsequent to a successful poly. So like I said I had an eqip two months before poly and then a week or so after poly.

Comment

• Received follow up email for more forms. That’s a good sign.

Comment

• Got an email last friday saying that i was medically cleared. I know of one other person in the May group who also got notified. I am guessing the next step is getting contacted to take the poly?

Comment

• Chifan12
                Chifan12 commented
                Editing a comment
                Blok I met with the BI first week of April.

• probandparole16
                probandparole16 commented
                Editing a comment
                Chi fan when did you submit your EQIP?

• Chifan12
                Chifan12 commented
                Editing a comment
                Pre-Poly last week of December/first week of Jan. Pre-BI end of Feb.

• Pat1686
                Pat1686 commented
                Editing a comment
                blok I am a May 2016 applicant

• FYI I have already poly’d and have not received med clearance email yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillB1smday View Post
                FYI I have already poly’d and have not received med clearance email yet.
                Oh yea, May 2016er

Comment

• Are you guys with movement already working with ATF?

Comment

• Chifan12
                    Chifan12 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No I am definitely not.

• blok2400
                    blok2400 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nope me either.

• FBIbound
                    FBIbound commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Don’t mind me I’m just frustrated.

• colonel87
                    colonel87 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No I am not.

• Can someone explain how the promotion/step increase works? If I start at a gs9 step 1 the next year will I be a gs10 step 2? Not familiar with it and can’t find anything online. Thanks .

Comment

• Bliskin
                    Bliskin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The Criminal Investigator position typically goes 9-1, 11-1, 12-1, 13-1.

• Originally posted by FBIbound View Post
                  Are you guys with movement already working with ATF?
                  Nope, not at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillB1smday View Post

Nope, not at all.
                    Some of us are current feds though.

Comment

• FBIbound
                      FBIbound commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I’m a current fed with nothing since my medical in August.

• Emailed the applicant info address inquiring about medical clearance. When I called they asked for the email instead. I’ll be surprised if I get a response.

Comment

• Hello everyone.

First time posting and I’d like to thank everyone for all of the information in this thread. I’m a May 16 applicant and sort of wondering where I am in this process.

Jan 18 eQip
                      March 18 Poly
                      May 18 Medical Clearance

I have not received anything post poly saying I failed but I also haven’t heard from a BI. At my poly they asked if I had anything I needed to update on my eQip. Post poly I did not receive anything to update my eQip as others stated they did. Anyone else like this?

Good luck to everyone!

Comment

• blok2400
                        blok2400 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Great seeing people getting medical clearance, I’m still waiting on mine but have a Simmilar time line as you. If you get follow up documentation for another eqip that’s a good sign.. I’ve still had no official “pass” letter for poly, just follow up emails for eqip and they would begin my background so I assume I passed. Keep waiting, nobody seems to have the exact same order.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6769 users online. 167 members and 6602 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X