300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chifan12 View Post
    Careful you’ll give yourself an aneurism.
    Agreed

Comment

• Hello, has anyone on this thread applied for the November 2017 Vacancy Announcement and taken the March 2018 Written Exam?

Comment

• money_mike
        money_mike commented
        Editing a comment
        I did. Received an email for "eligible". I tested on 03/09/18 for NOV 17 announcement.

• 12gabri23
        12gabri23 commented
        Editing a comment
        money_mike Yes, I received the same email; I tested on 03/12/2018. From the looks of everyones' posts on here, we will probably be waiting a while for our PT test lol.

• I did...no results. Window closed for me on 14th.

Comment

• Good luck to all. I recently received an offer with another agency so I withdrew from this process. April 16er. Hope you all hear soon!

Comment

• jdd165
          jdd165 commented
          Editing a comment
          Good luck to you

• I’m May 16. Supposed to hear from a polygraph examiner in coming weeks according to an email. I too may have an offer from another agency that will move faster. Not withdrawing from this process until I get a final offer. Hang in there 2017s you’re probably looking at 2020 before you get an offer. It’s a long process but what a great job to have.

Comment

• Pat1686
          Pat1686 commented
          Editing a comment
          Blok2400, I just wanted to see where you are in the process. I did my medical in July and havent heard a peep since. I sent HQ an email this week and was informed, like others, that all the FY18 classes are full. I didn't get any clarification about when I would hear anything in the future. I would assume I would be moving onto the poly/background stuff. Do you have a similar story?

• blok2400
          blok2400 commented
          Editing a comment
          On 2-15-18 I received an E-qip invitation from PSD Intake At ATF. That response (the questionnaire) was due by the 22nd. About a week later I received an email confirming the eqip was processed and that a polygraph team would contact me in the “coming weeks”. My medical and drug test was done around June 2017. That Feb email was the first I’ve heard from ATF since doing my medical. I would assume there’s no rush on my poly or background because all classes are full for 2018. I hope that helps.

• blok2400
          blok2400 commented
          Editing a comment
          I will also add that based on the email, a background won’t even begin until you successfully pass a poly.

• Pat1686
          Pat1686 commented
          Editing a comment
          appreciate the response! Ill keep on standing by to stand by for now

• Anyone know how many classes are scheduled for this year? If I remember correctly more preference sheets went out this time last year....I wonder with the govt passing the budget if we’ll see that soon

Comment

• Received a call to schedule my poly. I would be more excited but nothing can happen this year because the academy is full. I am, however, excited that there is progress.

Comment

• Got the e-qip acceptance email. Was told to stand by for polygraph call in the “coming weeks”.

Comment

• blok2400
              blok2400 commented
              Editing a comment
              Me too, the coming weeks to the call was about 5.

• Officially in final adjudication---- fingers crossed.

Comment

• Chifan12
              Chifan12 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice! Do they notify you of that? Does that mean you've gotten med clearance and final preference sheet also?

• Originally posted by blok2400 View Post
            Me too, the coming weeks to the call was about 5.
            Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

• Anyone notice the PT standards have changed since the previous fitness test. ?

Comment

• 1811_WannaBe
                1811_WannaBe commented
                Editing a comment
                Maybe my memory is off but looks the same from when I took it back in Nov of 2016?

• Originally posted by Black Ops View Post
              Anyone notice the PT standards have changed since the previous fitness test. ?
              I’m assuming it won’t be an issue until we’re in BAT and get tested again.

Comment

• Chifan12
                Chifan12 commented
                Editing a comment
                As in you were 29 and now 30 and don't have to do as much as you did before? Or they've made it easier/harder? I haven't seen anything

• Run times have been reduced. For example 30 yr old was previously 13:30. It is now 12:51.

Comment

• I wanna say 21-29 time went up two seconds. Possible explanation is I believe they base their pt standards off the FLETC 50 percentile stats. So young guys got slower and middle guys got faster. Couldnt see old guys requirements on my phone.

Comment

• Just got contacted to re submit background info and schedule fingerprinting.
                  Last edited by Black Ops; 04-05-2018, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• Black Ops
                    Black Ops commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I did, but it all has to be re done with a pretty tight time frame.

• CincyKid85
                    CincyKid85 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Are you October 15?

• Black Ops
                    Black Ops commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes , oct 15

• CincyKid85
                    CincyKid85 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Interesting. I wonder if we can all expect as much

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9571 users online. 489 members and 9082 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X