Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by JingleHeimerJiffy; 10-05-2017, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• Downsouth88
      Downsouth88 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hopefully since FLETC has started back, we will begin getting calls from HQ here soon!!! I guess that Hurricane Irma slowed everything down, backing them up.

• Killyleagh690
      Killyleagh690 commented
      Editing a comment
      The classes down there were told to expect 11 days of make up class. I would assume that pushes any new classes back at least something close to that.

• Medical clearance received!!

Comment

• Federal1030
      Federal1030 commented
      Editing a comment
      just wondering about how long it took to get medical clearance after you had the medical exam?

• cs288515
      cs288515 commented
      Editing a comment
      14 months, no follow ups.

• Anyone from the DC area have any contact from a background investigator in recent months?

Comment

• cklen07
      cklen07 commented
      Editing a comment
      Haven't heard anything out of the DC area in recent months.

• I also received my medical clearance email today.

Comment

• cs288515
      cs288515 commented
      Editing a comment
      I received mine the same day it was stamped with the date.

• eaglesWR7
      eaglesWR7 commented
      Editing a comment
      9/26/2017 was the date on my med clear. letter

• ainokea808
      ainokea808 commented
      Editing a comment
      when did you guys actually have your medical exam?

• eaglesWR7
      eaglesWR7 commented
      Editing a comment
      07/26/2016 is when i got my medical letter to schedule my exam, so most likely about a week after without researching

• Anyone hearing anything about classes or calls going out yet?

Comment

• For the people who submitted their updated prefer sheet in August. What were your top 3 picks?

Comment

• Celo182
      Celo182 commented
      Editing a comment
      somewhere north
      Last edited by Celo182; 10-04-2017, 10:21 PM.

• elementcubed
      elementcubed commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol...........
      Last edited by elementcubed; 10-04-2017, 10:36 AM.

• Bar6607
      Bar6607 commented
      Editing a comment
      Last edited by Bar6607; 10-05-2017, 08:15 PM.

• Aardvaark
      Aardvaark commented
      Editing a comment
      Pretty sure this is the sort of info you don't want to be posting on a public forum.

Edit: Wise move.
      Last edited by Aardvaark; 10-06-2017, 01:41 AM.

• I may have missed something here or am just that out of the loop, but did the House and Senate already pass a CR? If so, I guess I am just used to the last minute drama that has happened every year for the past 8 years and figured it would be passed tonight at midnight or not at all and furlough us for a couple of weeks.

Comment

• CincyKid85
      CincyKid85 commented
      Editing a comment
      If I remember correctly it wasn't long term and only approved for funding through December.

• Stilllll no calls yet??

Comment

• Any Oct's still waiting medical clearance? I hope I'm not the only one....

Comment

• I'm still waiting. I spoke to the individual listed on the medical forms and she told me she just needs to review my file and I should be getting an email soon. That was a few weeks ago.

Comment

• CincyKid85
          CincyKid85 commented
          Editing a comment
          On your follow up form or initial form?

• rhody401
          rhody401 commented
          Editing a comment
          Follow up form I believe. I sent the follow up docs back in January with no notice since.

• oct 15 still waiting

Comment

• Celo182
          Celo182 commented
          Editing a comment
          You and me both. Come on disclosure form this upcoming week! The offices I want all need bodies and I'm worried the longer this goes that they will fill thise offices up with people who didn't even want to go there. You would think if someone wants to go to an undesirable office that they would try and get them there instead of giving it to people who didn't put in for thise spots.
          Last edited by Celo182; 10-07-2017, 09:20 PM.

• Killyleagh690
          Killyleagh690 commented
          Editing a comment
          April 15.... also still waiting!!

• JingleHeimerJiffy
          JingleHeimerJiffy commented
          Editing a comment
          Celo...they might not have put in for the offices, but if they want the job bad enough when they offer the location it’s either yes or you’re out of luck. Hope you get what you want though.

• Heard from a friend who has been in the process for 3 yrs that got a call this week. Was told his official letter will be sent in January and his academy will start in March 18.

Comment

• Whoknows72
          Whoknows72 commented
          Editing a comment
          Did he get an updated preference sheet like other oct 1t folks?

• Celo182
          Celo182 commented
          Editing a comment
          Makes me worried that they are already filling classes for March. I got my preference sheet in August but haven't heard anything since.

• Does anyone know when and if we get vet preference in this process? Do we have to be completed with everything and in the waiting pool before it can be applied? I am curious because I am almost finished with the process and I haven't seen any benefit of having vet preference.

Comment

• Originally posted by cs288515 View Post
          Does anyone know when and if we get vet preference in this process? Do we have to be completed with everything and in the waiting pool before it can be applied? I am curious because I am almost finished with the process and I haven't seen any benefit of having vet preference.
          vet preference is when you submit resume and apply initially I believe

Comment

• Originally posted by cs288515 View Post
            Does anyone know when and if we get vet preference in this process? Do we have to be completed with everything and in the waiting pool before it can be applied? I am curious because I am almost finished with the process and I haven't seen any benefit of having vet preference.
            It matters only at application due to the requirements of the job. After that nothing seems to matter. It's as if they're throwing darts at our names, or they have a lotto ball with slips of numbers randomly assigned to us. Either way the process doesn't follow a whole lot of logic, so I stopped trying to figure it out.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9317 users online. 266 members and 9051 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X