Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems like those Oct. 15 applicants who have a previous background done have moved forward. Oct. 15 applicants who need a full BI completed are not being processed as quick. Most Oct. 15 applicants who need a BI complete are stuck at that stage. Looks like we will be waiting another year.

Comment

• Originally posted by cs288515 View Post
      Seems like those Oct. 15 applicants who have a previous background done have moved forward. Oct. 15 applicants who need a full BI completed are not being processed as quick. Most Oct. 15 applicants who need a BI complete are stuck at that stage. Looks like we will be waiting another year.
      I don't know. I'm OCT 15 with previous background. No med clearance though. Who know's whats going on right now....

Comment

• MDPO32
        MDPO32 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ditto +1 prior clearance and no follow up...no med clearance received

• I'm a fed but not an 1811. I was surprised when they said my BI was completed.

Comment

• obuck34
        obuck34 commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe they're processing then alphabetically. Is your last name near the beginning of the alphabet? Mine is to towards the end.

• Celo182
        Celo182 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope, I'm right in the middle

• scott50
        scott50 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it's funny that you guys are trying to associate logic with a federal hiring process!

• Doesn't trying to make sense of it not make sense yet? I stopped thinking there is a reason certain people get processed faster. There might be but it has to be secret restricted data with a strict need to know for access.

Comment

• CincyKid85
        CincyKid85 commented
        Editing a comment
        this. Every once in a while I'll catch myself trying to figure it out. But I try to keep the same mindset.

• Does anyone know if ATF has a minimum percentage for passing each section of the PEB (Physical Efficiency Battery) test at FLETC? Just trying to gauge my overall fitness level to see what needs improvement.

Comment

• P.K. Highsmith
        P.K. Highsmith commented
        Editing a comment
        The ATF has no minimum percentage for passing the PEB. As long as you pass the ATF fitness test you are fine. They will get on you if they see you slacking off during the FLETC training, but there is no score you need to meet.

• Yeah, I am a April 15er.

Comment

• Oct 15er with preference sheet Aug. 8th

Comment

• 8th? Not 4th? Thats encouraging.

Comment

• Anyone recently hear info on FY18 class dates?

Comment

• Downsouth88
              Downsouth88 commented
              Editing a comment
              I haven't heard anything yet. Is the "call" when they tell you the academy date or do they send an email letting you know what's what?

• Celo182
              Celo182 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nothing yet. Hopefully early September.

• scott50
              scott50 commented
              Editing a comment
              The "call" is notification of duty station and academy date

• After you guys were contacted about your background how long did it take to get preference sheet?

Comment

• Killyleagh690
              Killyleagh690 commented
              Editing a comment
              19 months for me. I did an ID check with the BI investigator in Feb of 16. He told me they had been reciprocating clearances . I never heard anything else on BI.
              Last edited by Killyleagh690; 08-22-2017, 06:50 PM. Reason: To give more info.

• Celo182
              Celo182 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nobody reached out to me and told me my background was completed. I didn't hear a peep from anyone in regards to the BI. It was after my own digging that I found out it had been done. I received the sheet two days after.

• I received an email stating that it's been one year since my last medical evaluation, in which I got my clearance. I've been to a walk-in clinic back in April due to a small infection in my nose from a scratch I had. Also, at the beginning of 2017, some co-workers and I decided to body build and I had put on like 25 lbs when I went to the walk-in...would that be a problem? Since April, I'm back at the original weight as last year when I went to the federal doc. The form asked about my physical activity and I workout 5 days a week 30 min cardio medium/ high intensity.

Comment

• I did mine over a year ago as well at this point. I'm sure a few others are also over a year. I haven't received clearance yet though, no communication concerning anything since early Feb.

Comment

• You've had medical clearance for a year? I think I'd pull my hair out. I think I'm pulling my hair out now! I'm convinced that the 3+ year hiring process more than makes up for the ten years I could shave off my retirement by having a federal job.

Comment

• Celo182
                    #10600.2
                    Celo182 commented
                    08-22-2017, 04:33 PM
                    Nobody reached out to me and told me my background was completed. I didn't hear a peep from anyone in regards to the BI. It was after my own digging that I found out it had been done. I received the sheet two days after.
                  How did you find out your BI was completed? I'm close to aging out and have been trying to find out info on mine but so far nobody's been able to tell me anything other than, "If you haven't heard otherwise you're still in the process."

Comment

• Celo182
                    Celo182 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Turn on your private messages in settings.

• Jrpd212
                    Jrpd212 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Should be on now

• Another week down and crickets. My guess is that not much is going to happen at this point until 01OCT.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 16060 users online. 357 members and 15703 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X