Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 ATF Special Agent Announcement

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by CincyKid85 View Post
    Wow you waited a good minute to do your medical. Congrats though. One more step down!
    Yeah, tell me about it. Now to wait for a dream sheet...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by NC_Mtnman View Post

      Yeah, tell me about it. Now to wait for a dream sheet...
      April '15 applicant here as well. I did my medical in January '16, and didn't receive clearance until December '16...with no follow-ups! This process is just so crazy different for everyone involved. Also, no word here since receiving my medical clearance 4 months ago.

      Comment


      • correct me if I'm wrong, its doesn't appear the October 15 guys have gotten BI calls to meet with investigator.

        Comment


        • It does appear that way. Some April 15 people havent either. Myself included.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Cage123 View Post

            April '15 applicant here as well. I did my medical in January '16, and didn't receive clearance until December '16...with no follow-ups! This process is just so crazy different for everyone involved. Also, no word here since receiving my medical clearance 4 months ago.
            As with anything in this process, nothing is certain. It seems that we are mostly waiting for others in the process to catch up for an early FY18 class date. Our April 15 group (in general) is the next up.

            Comment


            • Can anyone confirm how they send medical clearance? Is it usually email or mail or maybe both? I'm moving and just don't want things lost in the process. I will notify HQ obviously but just wanted to see if they send via email.

              Comment


              • Email for me.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by rhody401 View Post
                  Can anyone confirm how they send medical clearance? Is it usually email or mail or maybe both? I'm moving and just don't want things lost in the process. I will notify HQ obviously but just wanted to see if they send via email.
                  Email for me as well.

                  Comment


                  • It's been so long since I've logged in......an entire new crop of applicants. It's good to see the new enthusiasm, eagerness and inquisitiveness.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by USMCjonz View Post
                      It's been so long since I've logged in......an entire new crop of applicants. It's good to see the new enthusiasm, eagerness and inquisitiveness.
                      Did you run out of things to find on the net and decide to visit for a little? Welcome back.

                      Comment


                      • Been busy, I have transferred field divisions and have had a son!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by USMCjonz View Post
                          Been busy, I have transferred field divisions and have had a son!
                          Congratulations on the son! So was moving with a baby as fun as it seems it would be?

                          Comment


                          • USMCjonz
                            USMCjonz commented
                            Editing a comment
                            It was horrible!

                        • Originally posted by USMCjonz View Post
                          Been busy, I have transferred field divisions and have had a son!
                          Congrats! I've got a young guy myself... good luck. Haha! Time will fly by.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by USMCjonz View Post
                            Been busy, I have transferred field divisions and have had a son!
                            He's alive! He never calls, never writes....

                            Comment


                            • With the spending/funding issue rearing its head this week, I have a question. Is FLETC considered essential or non-essential in reference to a partial shutdown? Also to piggy back on that, what about polygraphs and clearances for us in the process. Do they just hold off from doing them or stop completely during the shutdown period? Not really worried but it was a question I pondered while reading news about the funding issues that need to be dealt with this week.

                              Comment


                              • USMCjonz
                                USMCjonz commented
                                Editing a comment
                                The last shutdown I was at FLETC and was sent home, FLETC was shutdown. I'm assuming they simply hold off. We had mission essential travel canceled pending the funding issue so pretty much everything will be out on back burner until money is available to continue.

                            MR300x250 Tablet

                            Collapse

                            What's Going On

                            Collapse

                            There are currently 5379 users online. 283 members and 5096 guests.

                            Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                            Welcome Ad

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X