300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CincyKid85 View Post
    Are there any April 15 still floating around or have they all been picked up? This board went dead in the last several weeks.
    I'm here...floating...

Just waiting to hear if my medical follow up has been approved but I have a pretty large hurdle to climb and sent in about 180 pages of medical info. So, yeah. They asked and I delivered.

Comment

• Originally posted by smokinghole View Post

Thanks for that. It makes basically sense based on what I've read the last two years. Now what does "ready to hire" actually mean is what I wonder. I guess is that the "you will get a class this year" or is it a person just waiting for med clearance/a class?
      I would assume that ready to hire is anyone post poly and BI. The rest is easy as long as class dates are set and there is a bed at FLETC.

Comment

• Originally posted by FD2FED1977 View Post

You rang?
        I sent you a PM a while back.

Comment

• I can't believe there are so many in the pipe. Heck they had less than 20 do the PT when I went through.

Comment

I can't believe there are so many in the pipe. Heck they had less than 20 do the PT when I went through.
            Supposedly more in the pipe than will be hired. Now, what stage they are in the process is unknown and even then most have put in for other agencies as well. Who knows if they get snagged before ATF takes them or doesn't take them.

Comment

• True. And it makes sense to have more than the exact number of hires you need but it can't be that many more because then you're just wasting money on them. Right?

Comment

• So you're saying there's a chance? (Imagine Loyd's voice from dumb and dumber)

Comment

• Maybe we can will ourselves a spot. I think I can I think I can....

Comment

• Any Oct '15ers started and/or finished their BI recently?

I haven't heard much other than some back and forth about medical follow ups for some previous injuries. I have to have a few things looked into further for medical, which has me feeling I will be lagging a little behind the majority of Oct '15 group in that area, at least.

Comment

• Not a peep from background and I did two medical follow-ups in 30 days. Been a month since I sent my last attachment.

Comment

• Same here. And I haven't even had a medical follow up

Comment

Same here. And I haven't even had a medical follow up
                          Same. Finished medical last August and poly in October. No follow up for either and no word from BI.

Comment

• Not to scare anyone but maybe April 28th being the last day of the short term funding plan passed in December has something to do with people post-poly not having clearances initiated. I say sit tight for another 4 weeks until the govt knows whether or not it goes into partial shutdown.

Comment

• April 15th applicant. Found out I was sent correspondence from Headquarters via mail before the New Year. I'm 8 months post background. I never received anything so they are resending. I assume it's a thin letter. Has anyone ever received a thin letter via mail?

Comment

• It could be the email saying that you've been selected for a class this FY. I've heard of people getting those.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7963 users online. 428 members and 7535 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X