Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not that it's a huge step but I did see where my credit was inquired for the ATF. Soooo at least that's some movement.

Comment

• I took poly yesterday. Hopefully I'll hear something soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by gloveandco04 View Post
        Can any current or former 1811's confirm if an special agent is able to fight MMA and accept pay?
        Current 1811. The answer is no.

Comment

• Originally posted by CincyKid85 View Post
          Not that it's a huge step but I did see where my credit was inquired for the ATF. Soooo at least that's some movement.
          Congrats! Background is under way!

Comment

• So now, out of curiosity, I checked my credit report and it shows the ATF checking it May '16. Since then I have had the poly and medical follow up that were all completed by September.

No BI has called me or any of my references to my knowledge. At what point do you call HR and make sure your folder didnt fall behind a desk? I know the need for patience. I am just trying to figure out when patience should give way to pro-activity.

Comment

• After looking back at my emails, the date I received my e-qip completetion email is the date the credit report states ATF checked my credit.

So in my case anyway it seems the credit check means a whole lot of nothing.

Comment

• When I looked at mine I noticed that it was checked prior to even doing my poly so I agree that it may not mean a whole lot in regards to the BI starting.

Comment

• There's seems two credit checks. You fill out paperwork for the ATF to check you with your FedEx packet and then there's the NACLC which is part of our SSBI investigation. So I think a credit check around the time if your packet was the ATF prescreening you before Poly and such. Why even schedule the poly if someone is a credit liability to begin with? The credit check with your background is likely a separate inquiry.

Comment

• Originally posted by NC_Mtnman View Post
                    I heard that some people are getting calls for interviews. That's good I guess.
                    Im still post PT
                    OUT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by espantoon View Post

Current 1811. The answer is no.
                      C'mon maaaaaan, how about professional bull fighter?

Comment

• The ghost of Al Neri says...how bout Chip N' Dales

Comment

• Originally posted by FD2FED1977 View Post

C'mon maaaaaan, how about professional bull fighter?
                          I was waiting for FD2FED to jump on my post ... He has single- handedly successfully policed this forum for the past 2 years..any time he deems the answer to a question to be obvious or if it has been previously asked (even if it's buried 200 pages back in the thread).. he's going to call you out. I figured my question was valid based on simple logic.. "FD2FED is a current 1811 and spends an additional 30 hours a week patrolling the forum...I bet I'll have the time to fight on the side"

Comment

• There was some discussion about academy classes not being held during FY18 a few months ago.

Is there any more clarification on some of those rumors?

Comment

• Sounds like a corruption of the news that there will be no hiring announcements in fy2018.

Comment

• Originally posted by gloveandco04 View Post

I was waiting for FD2FED to jump on my post ... He has single- handedly successfully policed this forum for the past 2 years..any time he deems the answer to a question to be obvious or if it has been previously asked (even if it's buried 200 pages back in the thread).. he's going to call you out. I figured my question was valid based on simple logic.. "FD2FED is a current 1811 and spends an additional 30 hours a week patrolling the forum...I bet I'll have the time to fight on the side"
                                Hahahaha, good luck in the process. Focus on getting hired first, then the academy, then doing your job and getting off training status.....versus what you can do off duty. My response was directed to the kind gentleman who "successfully polices" the forum and answered your question, as we go back, so stop whining.

This forum is a wealth of knowledge, and there are a few of us who "successfully police it" to try to help people like you out because we were in your shoes at one time. I've received hundreds of DM's from folks thanking us/me for helping them through this process, and most of those folks got hired (some didn't, but they were still thankful). Those folks will do well on this job.

Still the best gig going!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7748 users online. 373 members and 7375 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X