300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NC_Mtnman View Post

An internal email (my division) stated that people in the process will continue to move along as normal. All FY17 classes ARE FULL unless a scheduling conflict arises, but essentially they are done and or filling the last May/June class as of a few weeks ago. Those that have EVERYTHING finished up are the first to get the call and others who are near the end, i.e. medical, etc., will continue along. There are supposedly more people near the end of the process than there are spots to fill. That said, it sounds like not everyone who finishes the process will get a job offer.

I do not know a thing outside of the email and I'm just breaking down the information. Much of this is common sense as you can imagine. One thing that is not well known is that your PIO cannot request a status check or tell you approximately how long your wait time will be. Only the SAC can request this and you would need to be a particularly special snowflake for this to happen I assume. Some here may know more and some may know less. Just trying to give some insight on what I have heard or read that is available for public use.

Of note, new ATF applicants for the SA position that have not received the USAJOBS link or pre-screen are told to contact the division recruiters after January 2018.

This makes sense and echoes what was posted months back by several people. Good luck to everyone left in the process. If you didn't receive notice a few months back that you were slotted for a class this fiscal year , than you are in the wait game for next fiscal year

Comment

• I wouldn't think they would invest time and money in someone, put them through the entire process, then cut them because they don't have a spot at the end. But then again it is the government....

Comment

• I already heard back about my first med follow-up request. They requested more info on a simple issue. I think what I sent should satisfy the inquiry. Time from first request to second was less than a month. I should be done at this point and just waiting for a clearance letter.

I read on another forum an Oct 15 guy got med clearance by the way.

Comment

• When did you do your medical? I'm like 7 months post medical with no follow ups. So I'm hoping to hear soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by CincyKid85 View Post
            When did you do your medical? I'm like 7 months post medical with no follow ups. So I'm hoping to hear soon.
            I'm in the same boat at 5 months post medical follow up review.

Comment

• I received medical clearance July 2016 ... no word the last 7 months

Comment

• I did medical Aug16 I believe.

Also I made a mistake I don't think the person I mentioned got clearance from Oct 15, they are an Apr 15 applicant I think. My mistake. I don't know what made me think it was an Oct person.

Comment

• Originally posted by smokinghole View Post
                  I did medical Aug16 I believe.

Also I made a mistake I don't think the person I mentioned got clearance from Oct 15, they are an Apr 15 applicant I think. My mistake. I don't know what made me think it was an Oct person.
                  Makes sense. Theres APR15 people who are classed up for this fiscal year. No-one from OCT15, as far as I know, has received medical clearance, or even started the BI.

Comment

• Originally posted by NC_Mtnman View Post

An internal email (my division) stated that people in the process will continue to move along as normal. All FY17 classes ARE FULL unless a scheduling conflict arises, but essentially they are done and or filling the last May/June class as of a few weeks ago. Those that have EVERYTHING finished up are the first to get the call and others who are near the end, i.e. medical, etc., will continue along. There are supposedly more people near the end of the process than there are spots to fill. That said, it sounds like not everyone who finishes the process will get a job offer.

I do not know a thing outside of the email and I'm just breaking down the information. Much of this is common sense as you can imagine. One thing that is not well known is that your PIO cannot request a status check or tell you approximately how long your wait time will be. Only the SAC can request this and you would need to be a particularly special snowflake for this to happen I assume. Some here may know more and some may know less. Just trying to give some insight on what I have heard or read that is available for public use.

Of note, new ATF applicants for the SA position that have not received the USAJOBS link or pre-screen are told to contact the division recruiters after January 2018.
                    To add just a little more to what my partner NC Mtnman has said.....we found out we are getting a new agent assigned to our office and their academy starts.................get ready..................October.

This is all I know, don't know who it is, don't know when they applied, if they have been contacted or where they're from and no I'm not going to say where the location is.

Comment

• That seems to be a positive bit of information.

Comment

• So have we established where exactly the Oct 2015 candidates are in this process yet? My medical exam was completed last August and my polygraph was in early October. I have not had a follow up for either and I have not heard a word from a BI.

Comment

• I'm an OCT 15er and haven't had any follow up to MED or POLY. One of my references did call and let me know a BI came by to do his interview a week or three back tho but that's all the info I have, haven't heard anything from ATF since the POLY.

Comment

• EaglesWR7, do you currently have a clearance?

As an April 15er with no known BI movement, I can only hope they are accepting my current clearance.

Comment

• I do, i have TS but i have no clue if they are accepting or what. Sorry.

Comment

• I wonder if the October 16 class mentioned above will be in additon to the other 5 scheduled or if it makes up one of the 5 scheduled

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8917 users online. 230 members and 8687 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X