Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As long as it pushes us through the process during the freeze I don't care where I go. Chicago isn't on my preference by any stretch of the imagination but getting hired and placed there is far better than sitting on my computer talking about the latest movement.

Comment

• The ATF news about hiring new agents and bringing some in from other field offices has been all over the news here for a few days. Curious to see how long this will take. Good luck everyone.

Comment

• Calls are going out, I have heard from a few different people via private message that they did receive a job offer this past week.

Comment

• I hope Al _Neri was one of them!

Comment

• Originally posted by CincyKid85 View Post
            I hope Al _Neri was one of them!
            Well, if we don't hear from him, I think its safe to assume

Comment

• When is the next class?

Comment

• Originally posted by CincyKid85 View Post
                When is the next class?
                My understanding was that all FY17 classes were filled/slotted anyway. Is there any OCT14ers still waiting for the call? Or have we gone through the last of them?

Comment

• Pretty sure all OCT14ers are done and ready to go.

Comment

• So if all 17 classes are full the best we could hope for is a November or December class? That's still right around the corner

Comment

• Have any April 15 applicants gotten hired? I'm Oct 15 hoping we get wrapped up and in line for winter.

Comment

• Originally posted by vrsimmel View Post
                        Have any April 15 applicants gotten hired? I'm Oct 15 hoping we get wrapped up and in line for winter.
                        I was kind of hoping the same thing. I'm running out of time age wise.

Comment

• Originally posted by vrsimmel View Post
                          Have any April 15 applicants gotten hired? I'm Oct 15 hoping we get wrapped up and in line for winter.
                          I saw a few pages back where there was a post about several April 15's getting hired

Comment

• OCT 15. Just scheduled poly.

Comment

• Originally posted by chapmanp1 View Post
                              OCT 15. Just scheduled poly.
                              Congrats! Sounds like everything is moving again

Comment

• Originally posted by smith6cr View Post

Congrats! Sounds like everything is moving again
                                An internal email (my division) stated that people in the process will continue to move along as normal. All FY17 classes ARE FULL unless a scheduling conflict arises, but essentially they are done and or filling the last May/June class as of a few weeks ago. Those that have EVERYTHING finished up are the first to get the call and others who are near the end, i.e. medical, etc., will continue along. There are supposedly more people near the end of the process than there are spots to fill. That said, it sounds like not everyone who finishes the process will get a job offer.

I do not know a thing outside of the email and I'm just breaking down the information. Much of this is common sense as you can imagine. One thing that is not well known is that your PIO cannot request a status check or tell you approximately how long your wait time will be. Only the SAC can request this and you would need to be a particularly special snowflake for this to happen I assume. Some here may know more and some may know less. Just trying to give some insight on what I have heard or read that is available for public use.

Of note, new ATF applicants for the SA position that have not received the USAJOBS link or pre-screen are told to contact the division recruiters after January 2018.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9136 users online. 248 members and 8888 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X