300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by waitingtowait View Post
    I know 2 guys that got the same email. One was April 2015, not sure about the other.

At least one did

Comment

• April 15 applicant
      march 2016 poly/medical
      nothing since .

Comment

• So i have my Poly in a few days, which will be my last step. I am also done with the DEA process and that includes my background. I have been told that the ATF will accept another BG if it is done recently. anyone know about that?

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptWolf View Post
          So i have my Poly in a few days, which will be my last step. I am also done with the DEA process and that includes my background. I have been told that the ATF will accept another BG if it is done recently. anyone know about that?
          I have heard that as well but not 100% sure. If you get contacted by the BI, be sure to tell them.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptWolf View Post
            So i have my Poly in a few days, which will be my last step. I am also done with the DEA process and that includes my background. I have been told that the ATF will accept another BG if it is done recently. anyone know about that?
            They can and sometimes do give you reciprocity. A new background will pick up where your last one left off to bring it current. This has been my experience.

Comment

• I'm an Oct 2015 applicant.
              I completed my medical in August 16 and Polygraph October 16. Not a word since. Unfortunately I turn 37 at the end of this year. This process needs to speed up.

Comment

• Some of the people on the other thread about the ATF were saying that they were told that they should hear about an interview schedule sometime in February so maybe sometime around there.

Also, saw where Trump signed an executive order freezing federal hiring but it doesn't mess with public safety...yet.
                Last edited by CincyKid85; 01-23-2017, 12:35 PM.

Comment

• Just left first part of my FBI phase two. They definitely didn't seem to optomistic. They are expecting a freeze soon. And it continues....

Comment

• Well this was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• He is pro law enforcement...let's just hope that includes federal law enforcement. Maybe they'll try to speed up the process before a potential freeze.

Comment

• In the past he's mentioned a public safety exception. Maybe this will help us all in the process as OPM will only be investigating us and not those who aren't in the process for a public safety position.

Comment

• He's also criticized the CIA then turned around and told them he's behind them "1000 percent". In other words, I don't think there's any figuring out what is going to happen.

Comment

• He signed a freeze just this morning and so far only military is exempt from what I've seen.

Comment

• https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.aeae95c4d91b

This article says military, public safety and public health.

Originally, news was reporting military as only exception cause they were quoting what he said as he was actually signing it.

Media has gone from bad to worse then useless in my lifetime.

Comment

• Welp, it's not looking good. All hiring in the executive branch is froze. Wonderful.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 19442 users online. 512 members and 18930 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X