300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Benny "The Jet" Rodriguez approves....

Comment

• Did your email just state you were slated for a class this year or did it give you an actual class date?

Comment

• Originally posted by CPD07 View Post
          Hey everyone I just came across this forum while I was looking for answers. I was originally contacted in October of 2015 for the SA position. I have passed everything including my polygraph which was back in November. I received an email saying I had to do a follow-up for my uncorrected eye sight which I completed. I haven't heard anything back since I submitted my follow-up exam. I was just wondering if anyone was in the same position as me. I had to call an email the HR department until I was contacted saying they did receive my results. Is there another preference sheet or just the one we received in the packet that they sent us? Good luck to everyone in the process.

I am October 15 as well, a little over a month post 2nd poly and still waiting on final medical clearance and background to start. Sucks having to wait so long!

Comment

• Originally posted by CincyKid85 View Post
            Did your email just state you were slated for a class this year or did it give you an actual class date?
            It states that you were "tentatively selected" for a class this year, and that they will contact you with your EOD, Pay grade and other information "APPROXIMATELY" 6-8 weeks out.

Comment

• OCT 15- No updates. 2.5ish months post poly. Medical follow up submitted 19DEC. I emailed and called multiple times without confirmation it was received. I spoke with HR, and they told me this is normal and that there is only a single person who processes all of the medical follow ups. They stated she would reach out to me again if she needs anything.

Still waiting to hear from my background investigator. The HR rep I spoke to did indicate everything is going to slow down for me even further though. I almost said "How do you slow down anymore than 15-16 months post applying lol".

Comment

• Great...slow down even further? That's wonderful.

Comment

• I see that everyone from OCT 2015 has already taken their polygraph; I have yet to even schedule mine.

Is there a "you meet the requirements on paper, but we're probably not going to hire you" pile? I meet all requirements, but I made a pretty dumb decision in high school and disclosed it in my background packet. I haven't heard anything since then.

I recognize that I'm "still in it until the thin letter," but I'm not going to sit around and wait forever if I'm at the bottom of the list!

Comment

• Oct 15 sent in med follow-up. Now to wait again.....

Comment

• An above poster said only one person processes medical follow ups. That's insane. No wonder it's taking so long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Celo182 View Post

I am October 15 as well, a little over a month post 2nd poly and still waiting on final medical clearance and background to start. Sucks having to wait so long!
                        Oct 15 applicant. Took polygraph on 6 September. Have heard absolutely nothing since then.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhiteLightning View Post

Oct 15 applicant. Took polygraph on 6 September. Have heard absolutely nothing since then.
                          Congrats you passed. No news equals good news.

Comment

• Originally posted by chapmanp1 View Post
                            I see that everyone from OCT 2015 has already taken their polygraph; I have yet to even schedule mine.

Is there a "you meet the requirements on paper, but we're probably not going to hire you" pile? I meet all requirements, but I made a pretty dumb decision in high school and disclosed it in my background packet. I haven't heard anything since then.

I recognize that I'm "still in it until the thin letter," but I'm not going to sit around and wait forever if I'm at the bottom of the list!
                            I have not been invited to take poly yet either. Your not alone. I'm confident that we will get the invite to poly....eventually.

Comment

• Any April 15 applicants get the tentatively selected email?

Comment

• Originally posted by Acm2266 View Post
                                Any April 15 applicants get the tentatively selected email?
                                Nope. Waiting to hear if I passed my medical follow up. It's been since early November... Nothing. I even emailed them and got nothing in return.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4834 users online. 298 members and 4536 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X