300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CincyKid85 View Post
    Will they start the BI only after medical clearance or will they start it before?
    I met with my investigator and got a call from someone at HQ reviewing my eQIP and BI interview packet before my medical clearance arrived

Comment

• Passed PTT in Arlington, VA. Temperature was about 22 degrees with real feel of like 9. Quite miserable, but glad to move on.

Comment

• I sent in my medical follow up testing three weeks ago to the email provided. I asked for the recipient to please confirm they received the email. I hadn't heard back in 2.5 weeks, so I sent an additional follow up again asking to please confirm. I have not received an email however. Should I be concerned? It is almost past the submission deadline.

Comment

• Originally posted by smith6cr View Post
          I sent in my medical follow up testing three weeks ago to the email provided. I asked for the recipient to please confirm they received the email. I hadn't heard back in 2.5 weeks, so I sent an additional follow up again asking to please confirm. I have not received an email however. Should I be concerned? It is almost past the submission deadline.
          Call them, I had to call multiple times a day for her to finally answer me as email was going unanswered as well.

Comment

• Anyone know when the next class is?

Comment

• May is the next class unless a miracle happens. 4 Months post preference sheet on Thursday. WOOOO! Im going for it. The record.

Comment

• Man I was hoping there would be one in March. The closer I get to having everything done the more antsy I get. I know you're probably on pins and needles all day.

Comment

• 4 months post preference sheet here any one have an idea on a date for the May academy?

Comment

• Anybody see this? Not sure how credible the source or what it could mean for those in the process...

http://www.guns.com/2017/01/13/bill-...ource=facebook
                    "Your application is under review."

Comment

• Originally posted by PITT17 View Post
                      Anybody see this? Not sure how credible the source or what it could mean for those in the process...

http://www.guns.com/2017/01/13/bill-...ource=facebook
                      Old news. Sensennbrenner is always trying to introduce that bill and it gets squashed every time. I'm sure the agents and others on here can back me up on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by AL_NERI View Post

Old news. Sensennbrenner is always trying to introduce that bill and it gets squashed every time. I'm sure the agents and others on here can back me up on that.
                        glad to hear. Hadn't seen this before. Thanks

"Your application is under review."

Comment

• If I recall corrrctly even the NRA lobbied against a similar bill at one point. They like the idea of leaving the ATF small and underfunded whereas this bill and those of similar verbage in the past have wanted to split the functions of the ATF between the DEA and FBI. If you want to keep an agency small it doesn't make a lot of sense to fold its functions to the FBI, an agency with an enormous budget.

Comment

• Hey everyone I just came across this forum while I was looking for answers. I was originally contacted in October of 2015 for the SA position. I have passed everything including my polygraph which was back in November. I received an email saying I had to do a follow-up for my uncorrected eye sight which I completed. I haven't heard anything back since I submitted my follow-up exam. I was just wondering if anyone was in the same position as me. I had to call an email the HR department until I was contacted saying they did receive my results. Is there another preference sheet or just the one we received in the packet that they sent us? Good luck to everyone in the process.

Comment

• CPD07,

Take comfort in the fact that you are moving fast! I applied OCT 15 as well...

Infantry Officer (deployments to both Afghanistan & Iraq/Kuwait), four years LEO (large metro agency), two semesters away from Masters degree. I have yet to even schedule my polygraph!

Comment

• Originally posted by CPD07 View Post
                                Hey everyone I just came across this forum while I was looking for answers. I was originally contacted in October of 2015 for the SA position. I have passed everything including my polygraph which was back in November. I received an email saying I had to do a follow-up for my uncorrected eye sight which I completed. I haven't heard anything back since I submitted my follow-up exam. I was just wondering if anyone was in the same position as me. I had to call an email the HR department until I was contacted saying they did receive my results. Is there another preference sheet or just the one we received in the packet that they sent us? Good luck to everyone in the process.
                                You need a medical clearance sheet, another preference sheet and maybe a selection letter, I don't know if that was a one time thing for us slotted for this year. Then you wait.....forever.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3834 users online. 259 members and 3575 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X