Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the announcement opens in 2019, it takes, at minimum, 9-18 months from opening to the call if ATF chooses to really crush it like they were 2 years ago.

So if they dont have an opening till 2019 it can only mean one of two things. Either they arent hiring until 2019 OR MORE LIKELY they plan to be going through the last of the October 2016 group that just started around then.

You can infer an average process time of three-plus years for the people who just applied from this info. A little shorter average for each previous opening group.

Comment

• I agree. I just couldn't see them scraping 4 hiring pools until 2019.

Comment

• Originally posted by CincyKid85 View Post
        I agree. I just couldn't see them scraping 4 hiring pools until 2019.
        I really hope not, Oct 14 still waiting for the call without an email

Comment

I agree. I just couldn't see them scraping 4 hiring pools until 2019.
          I don't see that happening but I would count on some of us being tossed. What I'm thinking is that if there will be no more applicaticants until 2019 those of us in process will leisurely fill academy slots the next 2-2.5years. We are at the mercy of retirement projections per year. Unless something with the new administration dramatically impacts funding and numbers, those of us ranging from Oct 14 through Apr 16 likely have a long drawn out road of waiting.

Comment

• Are there any April 15 applicants who have already been hired? I don't see as many of them lurking around as there used to be.

Comment

• I know of one picked up in November who I dont believe ever posted on here. I think there have been others.

Comment

Are there any April 15 applicants who have already been hired? I don't see as many of them lurking around as there used to be.
                There are a number who have been hired recently.

Comment

• We October 14s still waiting just absolutely love that.

Comment

• AL_NERI, I know the feeling being an OCT 14 who is still sitting on the shelf. Super frustrating, but there is never any rhyme or reason with these things.

Comment

• Yup. Been through it before. Doesn't matter still frustrating.
                      Last edited by AL_NERI; 12-15-2016, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• At least you got the email stating that you were slated for a class this year. That's a positive.

Comment

• I did. And I am very thankful. But this is the govt. Grain of salt, means nothing until I check in the front gate at glynco.

Comment

• Movement. Oct 15, med follow up. I was medically cleared with exception of eyes. I had PRK in Army, so I need to do follow up on my eyes. We're still chugging along guys, stay positive.

Comment

• Nice. Did you receive it via email or regular mail?

Comment

• Originally posted by obuck34 View Post
                                Nice. Did you receive it via email or regular mail?
                                Email

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17676 users online. 461 members and 17215 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X