Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there an UPDATED FY 2017 Expected class list with dates (Month), listed somewhere on this board? I cant seem to find one.

Comment

• I passed the PT test!!!!!
      Attached Files
      OUT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Radio Raheem View Post
        I passed the PT test!!!!!
        Congrats,

How many people were taking it with you?

Comment

• Originally posted by probandparole16 View Post

Congrats,

How many people were taking it with you?
          Me and another guy. He passed too!
          OUT!!

Comment

• Poly scheduled, yay. Then time for the sit and wait anxiously for med step......

Comment

• Passed my fit test yesterday, I was the only one taking it.

Comment

• Hey gang:

I called HR today and explained to the employee who answered that I'm an SA applicant. I told her I learned from comparing notes with other applicants that some people got the Tentative Hire e-mails. I asked her if these letters are an indication ATF has filled all of the FY2017 slots they are planning to fill, or if it's because there is a new Presidential Administration inbound that has promised to freeze federal hiring. She told me it was the latter.

As an April '15er who has not received one of the tentative hire e-mails, I consider this cause for continued optimism for slots in later FY17. I also think that as long as the new administration's hiring freeze doesn't hit ATF, it isn't cause for anyone who has received one of the tentative hire e-mails to panic.

Hope the info helps!

Comment

• From what I have seen, a federal hiring freeze should not be affecting public safety. I would assume that ATF would fall under that category.

Comment

• Yeah, Doesn't really explain much considering he said law enforcement was exempt from his hiring freeze.

Comment

• Originally posted by buddy_hamilton View Post
                      Is there an UPDATED FY 2017 Expected class list with dates (Month), listed somewhere on this board? I cant seem to find one.
                      I am also wondering when the next class is after January.

Comment

• Originally posted by EDDk9-21 View Post

I am also wondering when the next class is after January.
                        Is there any Intel on whether this last group is slotted for a December class or do we believe it's Janaury ?

Comment

• For those who have taken the PFT, approximately how long did it take from start to end?

Comment

• It should be way less than an hour. 15 min run, maybe 5 min for each push-up and sit-ups.

Comment

• Originally posted by smokinghole View Post
                              It should be way less than an hour. 15 min run, maybe 5 min for each push-up and sit-ups.
                              Agreed. Should not take long, unless you have a larger group to where things get split up into multiple heats. For our PT test, we split into groups for the pushups and sit-ups, but did the run all together.

Comment

Last edited by determined11; 08-08-2018, 06:54 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4726 users online. 266 members and 4460 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X