Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 ATF Special Agent Announcement

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • agreed. Now lets wait!

    Comment


    • Yeah im still here too. oct 14

      Comment


      • Originally posted by AL_NERI View Post
        Lol. I guess what that guy is saying is that he has not received an offer after having a preference sheet in hand for a while in another announcement or a previous time he was in the process and maybe a preference sheet doesn't mean you were selected for a class and just waiting to be put into one.....I have no idea. That's what it sounded like when I read it.
        Should have clarified. I didn't have a good experience for another Fed agency where I was on the shelf. A couple classes were filled, I never got a call, then I got a BQA letter a few weeks later. That's just my experience though so who knows, maybe ATF is different. Just seems like I'm in a similar situation again.

        Comment


        • Is there anyone who can definitively confirm the following:
          - Is the Dec class full?
          - Is there, for certain, a Jan class?

          Thanks.

          Comment


          • Oct '15 applicant here...just got the email pre-FedEX. It's been a long wait; nothing new for anyone on here, but glad it's starting to get traction again.

            Comment


            • When they administer the ptt are the situps done outside on grass, track or on a mat ?

              Comment


              • We did ours on the grass next to the track, push ups were done on the track. Not sure if that's standard just how we did ours.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dom1220 View Post
                  When they administer the ptt are the situps done outside on grass, track or on a mat ?
                  Pretty much grab some ground or grass right by the track.

                  Comment


                  • We had a mat for ours, must have been the lucky group. However, our track was in a wretched state of disrepair so that was the tradeoff.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by DPHUSMC5803 View Post
                      Oct '15 applicant here...just got the email pre-FedEX. It's been a long wait; nothing new for anyone on here, but glad it's starting to get traction again.
                      Good to hear there's some processing movement for more Oct 15 guys.

                      How many Oct 15 are waiting to polygraph still? I know of at least two, me and DPHUSMC.

                      Comment


                      • Make it three for that ship.

                        Comment


                        • Did you all have to make eqip corrections or is this part of the process slower for sone applicsnts? That's crazy that some are just now getting their FedEx

                          Comment


                          • Any April 15' applicants still in the process ? I'm hearing some have moved on one way or another ? Also as mentioned above , can anyone confirm dates on on Dec / Jan classes / full or not full?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gloveandco04 View Post
                              Any April 15' applicants still in the process ? I'm hearing some have moved on one way or another ? Also as mentioned above , can anyone confirm dates on on Dec / Jan classes / full or not full?
                              I'm also a April '15 applicant. I've completed CITP with another agency so I'm just needing the follow-on. Not sure if this effects a class date or not. Hoping for a call really soon

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ray_r82 View Post

                                I'm also a April '15 applicant. I've completed CITP with another agency so I'm just needing the follow-on. Not sure if this effects a class date or not. Hoping for a call really soon
                                What phases of our process have you completed? Medically cleared? Preference sheet?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4425 users online. 254 members and 4171 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X