Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over 2 weeks post poly. I figure once I go over 4 weeks, I'm in the clear?

Comment

• Just got word from my contact at FLETC and they are canceling a UPTP and CITP class that starts very early November. They are trying to finish all the on going basic classes quick and freeing up space for the upcoming ones. Still no word for the middle November class. Looks like there is a good chance that may go as planned so hang in there guys and gals. I also heard that all advanced classes will be on hold until the basics are complete and new ones start.

Comment

• And when I say very early November I am talking November 2. There was apparently a class starting then but did not contain any ATF students. The Nov 14 CITP class is still a go as far as I know because I know my contact hasn't said anything about that being changed. Looking good for you November folks and good for us wait listed folks.

Comment

• THE CALL. Maybe I can shed some light on everyone's situation. If/when people get the call they are told to never put any information on social media which is why they stop posting. The average time from application to job offer was 2 years for people who attended fletc this year. Do not take yourself out of the pool for medical reasons or eqip, let them remove you; I'm pretty sure everyone had to do a follow up especially for eyes. Whoever said they're taking themselves out for back issues please don't. Just get a letter from your doctor stating you're fine and that you do not have chronic problems and that you are able to do the work of a criminal investigator/agent without issues. The future classes will be 24 students. If you have completed a location preference after all the medical and background stuff just wait patiently, they don't send you that for no reason; budget controls everything. Remember 2 years was average so be patient. Fletc is starting to bring current students back slowly because if housing issues. I think the students returning were closest to graduation then more will go. I do not know about future classes, I do know that there is supposed to be a November CITP class with 24 ATF. I don't know about 2017.

Comment

• Haha. That explains why everyone from the old forum disappeared.

Comment

• Poly finished recently. I thought things went smoothly. But I wasn't told either way. They did mention that I might have to come in and retest so I don't know how to take that but I'm happy to be done with it.

Comment

• I had movement. It was to fix something about my E-qip. So that's in and accepted finally. Hopefully get to polygraph soon.

Comment

• Anyone know how FLETC treats holidays? Would they basically be three day weekends for Christmas and New Year's?

Comment

• Yes. While at fletc artesia we had holidays off. But only the holiday. So thanksgiving we had Thursday off and trained Friday then had the weekend. Christmas as well. It's what we like to call post office hours. Mon-fri. Holidays off. As for special training days I have no clue as far as ATF or any other agency. I'll put it this way I haven't had holidays off since I left the academy in artesia 3 years ago.

Comment

• Duplicate msg
                      Last edited by TripleH; 10-25-2016, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• Yup... Not expecting a call anytime soon if I am in fact lucky enough/slotted to get one.

Comment

• Holidays all depends. You are ENTITLED to the federal holiday and that is all. They MAY grant admin leave to give you a nice little break, or they may not. Some classes get it, others don't.

Comment

• The last thing they're worried about is giving out more calls (or informing current folks on the shelf as to what their status is) when the current trainees aren't at FLETC. If you received the preference sheet, like the guy said above, just wait. You didn't get it for s h i t s and giggles, stand fast and more than likely the call will come.

Comment

• I received a call about the ptt coming up so they are scheduling them. Don't know about date/times yet but we should get calls and/or emails with all the info we need. Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by phnx7 View Post
                                I received a call about the ptt coming up so they are scheduling them. Don't know about date/times yet but we should get calls and/or emails with all the info we need. Good luck!
                                Cool! I was getting a little nervous.

index.jpg
                                OUT!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9890 users online. 502 members and 9388 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X