300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TXFED View Post
    Polygraph is also scheduled for myself and a few co-workers. But most likely that will be the end of the road for me. I have a Top Secret Q clearance and I have yearly MMPI's and physiological evaluations do to the nature of my work. But can not pass a poly to save my life. So we will see.
    Just relax. You will be fine.

Comment

• deleted.........

Comment

• Things are going to keep moving for all especially people who are pre preference sheet but for us waiting on the call I got word that they may be pushing back through the end of November. No classes will be canceled according to my rep down there. We have some new recruits back here at my agency waiting to hear when they will be heading back down to complete their final four weeks of UPTP. Word is they may send in phases to get rid of the people who will be done within four weeks or less and that will free up space for the upcoming basic classes (CITP, UPTP, LMPT, etc). Now this is a plan that has been mentioned. With this, some classes may be pushed back a little bit but good news is no cancellations. Everyone who is processing still has no effect to this and HR will still be busy getting you guys through like regular.

Comment

• April 15 applicant. Med clearance received. (Original eval early Feb, follow-up early April)

Comment

• Originally posted by ti2015 View Post
            April 15 applicant. Med clearance received. (Original eval early Feb, follow-up early April)
            Congrats. Nice hurdle.

Comment

• Here is a little update on my timeline. April 15 applicant and I'm almost 4 weeks post poly...I think that means I'm safe, until I'm not. I just got a medical evaluation follow up email for a few things that I will get cleared up this week. Hopefully not too many are messed up from the hurricane that blew through. Here is to wishing that the hurricane will create some funding to update FLETC or at least the internet down there!

Comment

• If you got a follow up a month post poly then... BANG RANG.

Comment

• I know they'll let you know if you fail the poly but will they also let you know if you passed?

Comment

• Is there no search function on this forum now? Or am I the only person who can't find it?

Comment

• Originally posted by obuck34 View Post
                      Is there no search function on this forum now? Or am I the only person who can't find it?
                      On mobile, you click the menu bar in the upper left (right under the officer.com logo) and the search box will appear

Comment

• Originally posted by CincyKid85 View Post
                        I know they'll let you know if you fail the poly but will they also let you know if you passed?
                        I do not believe that is standard practice.

Comment

• Originally posted by ti2015 View Post

On mobile, you click the menu bar in the upper left (right under the officer.com logo) and the search box will appear
                          That's for the whole site though and not just this thread, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by obuck34 View Post

That's for the whole site though and not just this thread, right?
                            Well, darnit it sure is. If you bump into the advanced search there is a checkbox to search only your subscriptions. Assuming you're subscribed to this thread and not a ton of others, that might be your best work around.

Comment

• Another day down.....

Comment

• Originally posted by duc888 View Post
                                Another day down.....
                                It's going to be a while. We all need to hang in there and hopefully we will all be blessed with a call.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8379 users online. 431 members and 7948 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X