300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nazzy View Post

Call me a cynic, but I'll believe it when I see it. A definite date like that for the Fed's means at least a month or two after that target date.
    I concur lol.

Comment

• Just saw photos of The Taj at FLETC and all three buildings there are flooded on the first level. Going to be at least 4 weeks for it to dry out and then be remodeled. That definitely hinders space at FLETC for upcoming classes. The hotels apparently are so full now due to damage in the area so residents of Brunswick are there for relief until they can move back home. Not sure what the plan is for the upcoming classes and how it will work but wanted people to know what I heard from my agency rep down there. Let's hope they move fast and have good plans to keep things moving along.

Comment

• Just wish we could get some form of call or communication. This waiting is....well...you know.

Comment

• To "YeaThatGuy".....due to this new stupid layout and s h I t t y private message setup, I can't respond to your PM. If the powers that be don't straighten it out, many of us will jump ship and head to that "other forum". These forums WERE great, but after this "update" it's been horrible.

As I've said multiple times before, if you get a preference sheet, that is a darn positive sign that you're hopefully being placed in a class unless something drastic pops up in your background (yes, even though you get an offer they're still doing background stuff).

We are all faced with tough decisions, so the big thing we have to ask ourselves is "is it worth the wait". I have to tell you, this is the best gig going. I'm so glad I applied that FOURTH time. While others may have different stories, the agency has been 100% supportive and positive. But, everyone has their own situations going on in life. You came this far, why not wait it out?

Comment

• I agree, the new pm layout SUCKS! Not to mention it was supposed to be down for 48 hrs but instead lasted like 2 weeks so IT failed in more ways than one lol

I also wanted to add that we are all in this process waiting. Those who are just waiting for a call you are so close. Yes, mother nature put a giant speed bump in the process but it doesn't mean all hope is lost. Depending on your situation that may make things worse or better but regardless you're almost there and hopefully it doesn't mess up your life plans too much. I think I can safely say that none of us want to have to reapply and go thru this again. The one thing that doesn't help is posting stuff that is hearsay, or throwing out what ifs. I'm in a crappy situation and still waiting on my ptt so I have a LONG way to go and trying to stay positive knowing that I am still in it and have a chance. Info is generally helpful on here but sometimes the info posted which is literally someone just guessing at what might happen puts even more stress on an already insanely stressful process. I'm not trying to go after or attack anyone, I just know that some people rely on updates and sometimes the speculating does more harm than good. Again, I'm not trying to single people out or cause drama or tell people not to voice their opinion. I would just like to login for once and not read the sky is falling cause the process has slowed lol

Comment

• If I have discouraged people recently with my posts that was not my intention. I was just relaying what was told to me and thought some might want to know so my bad on that sorry for it. I am very optimistic that the calls will still be going through and people will still be moving along through this process like they have been. Again I am sorry for discouraging some of you.

Comment

• I didn't mean what I said in an accusatory way and please, don't feel like you need to apologize. I just want everyone to keep moving along and stay positive. When we get in our own heads everything is dire and worse case scenario. The wait is awful, but no matter where you are in the process it just means you have more time to prepare for the next step. Whether it's the poly or going to the academy.
                Last edited by phnx7; 10-12-2016, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• Even though fletc is closed indefinitely there could still be movement I think....I hope....especially for those of us who still have steps to complete.

Comment

• Originally posted by CincyKid85 View Post
                    Even though fletc is closed indefinitely there could still be movement I think....I hope....especially for those of us who still have steps to complete.
                    Seeing as I got my med clearance yesterday, I'd say that is the case.

Comment

• group hug.............

Comment

• Lol virtual hugs all around!

Comment

• Originally posted by EDDk9-21 View Post
                          If I have discouraged people recently with my posts that was not my intention. I was just relaying what was told to me and thought some might want to know so my bad on that sorry for it. I am very optimistic that the calls will still be going through and people will still be moving along through this process like they have been. Again I am sorry for discouraging some of you.
                          Dude, don't apologize for posting good info. Your contact is spot on about the condition of FLETC.

Comment

• I'm pretty confident without seeing photos that it's a mess there. It was a hurricane afterall. I don't envy the cleanup crew right now. Again, stay positive everyone!

Comment

• Polygraph scheduled. Glad there's still some movement.

Comment

• Polygraph is also scheduled for myself and a few co-workers. But most likely that will be the end of the road for me. I have a Top Secret Q clearance and I have yearly MMPI's and physiological evaluations do to the nature of my work. But can not pass a poly to save my life. So we will see.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4200 users online. 185 members and 4015 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X