Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hear ya. I wish I was where you are with a preference sheet. Waiting to see if they take my clearance or do another one and waiting to see how long my med clearance takes.

April '15 applicant hoping not to get lapped by some of the faster moving October '15 applicants.

Comment

• No worries. I got lapped but here I am. Hopefully they figure it out and the call does come soon. I can't complain Bc I am in the best place possible sans offer. Just discouraging being close and boy oh boy I don't want to go to fletc artesia. But if I have to I will.

Comment

• It can't be that bad....

Comment

• Any other past or present bp agents want to chime in?

Comment

• From FLETC

"New updates as of October 11, 2016 - please share

ALL HANDS
            *Jekyll Island is now open to all traffic.

*Saint Simons Island will be open to residents only, beginning at noon on October 11th, 2016. All residents will need a valid ID for address verification.

*The Glynco Commercial Gate is closed through Tuesday, Oct 11th. The Glynco Main Gate is open.

The Call Center will be open through Friday from 0900 – 1700 to answer any staff, student, and/or partner questions

********Training is canceled indefinitely**********

*Tow trucks are allowed on center

FLETC STAFF AND PARTNER ORGINIZATIONS

*FLETC Staff at FLETC/CHS and FLETC/GLY are granted administrative leave on Tuesday October 11th. If additional administrative leave is needed please contact your supervisor. For Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (October 12th, 13th, 14th) telework is authorized for non-essential personnel unless your supervisor has notified you otherwise.

*Day care center will be open again beginning Wednesday October 12th

Comment

• Originally posted by smith6cr View Post
              From FLETC

"New updates as of October 11, 2016 - please share

ALL HANDS
              *Jekyll Island is now open to all traffic.

*Saint Simons Island will be open to residents only, beginning at noon on October 11th, 2016. All residents will need a valid ID for address verification.

*The Glynco Commercial Gate is closed through Tuesday, Oct 11th. The Glynco Main Gate is open.

The Call Center will be open through Friday from 0900 – 1700 to answer any staff, student, and/or partner questions

********Training is canceled indefinitely**********

*Tow trucks are allowed on center

FLETC STAFF AND PARTNER ORGINIZATIONS

*FLETC Staff at FLETC/CHS and FLETC/GLY are granted administrative leave on Tuesday October 11th. If additional administrative leave is needed please contact your supervisor. For Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (October 12th, 13th, 14th) telework is authorized for non-essential personnel unless your supervisor has notified you otherwise.

*Day care center will be open again beginning Wednesday October 12th
              Yup. That's where I got my info from. Hopefully they just move training to artesia and still call everyone for citp.

Comment

• Originally posted by AL_NERI View Post

Yup. That's where I got my info from. Hopefully they just move training to artesia and still call everyone for citp.
                That would make the most sense right?
                OUT!!

Comment

• I had heard it from others. I have been there and they could handle a citp class easy. Its huge, not a small town like glynco but has it all tons of gun ranges, a couple quartermile tracks, 4 mile exterior track with sand pits, new huge gym and pool, couple old airliners for flying armed training, plenty of road tracks and a giant motor pool with newvehicles...tons of classrooms. My room was fine as well, I roomed alone. They've held plenty of BP classes at once. I hear from my buddy who was at both glyngo and artesia...artesia had better food. Only trade off is that wal mart is the only thing to do haha.
                  Last edited by AL_NERI; 10-11-2016, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• I'd be very surprised if they move CITP to Artesia. The logistics of it all doesn't really make sense, versus letting things dry out. My guess is folks will just have a long break and classes will be extended the amount of days they are out of class. Possibly some Saturdays to make up for it as well.

Comment

• Just hope we are all called soon (yes, I am stating the obvious). No idea what is going on it has been dead quiet.

Comment

• Med clearance received today. April 15 applicant

Comment

• So my agency rep who is an instructor down at FLETC told me today that if FLETC doesn't open up on time then they may push back every basic (CITP, UPTP, LMTP) class from November to the next month. Which means they may just have a bunch of classes starting the same time. But he said that is just what may happen so don't anyone freak out yet. He just heard that may happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by mizzsix View Post
                            Med clearance received today. April 15 applicant
                            Congrats! Feels good to have that in hand.

Comment

• FLETC will be back open the 24th, know a guy there doing OAM academy and they flew him back to his station while he waits, and they gave him 10/24 as his come back date.

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesWR7 View Post
                                FLETC will be back open the 24th, know a guy there doing OAM academy and they flew him back to his station while he waits, and they gave him 10/24 as his come back date.
                                Call me a cynic, but I'll believe it when I see it. A definite date like that for the Fed's means at least a month or two after that target date.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6730 users online. 300 members and 6430 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X