Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its all 3rd hand. I didn't believe it myself, why would we all get pref sheets if that was the case? Like I said, no idea how true it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by AL_NERI View Post
      Its all 3rd hand. I didn't believe it myself, why would we all get pref sheets if that was the case? Like I said, no idea how true it is.
      My hunch is they have people racked and stacked and assigned to certain classes based on hiring priorities. So maybe the slots are "all accounted for" but in more a contingency plan. So if people turn down the offer that class has someone move in from the class that would have followed and so on. I just couldn't believe offers and assignments are left up to when the MRO gets around to your physical. It might seem like there isn't a plan but I believe there has to be some kind of plan for who they want to hire.

Comment

• Deleted ....
        Last edited by grim9983; 10-05-2016, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• Any folks that received the tentative selection notice and went in for their medical within the past month and a half been contacted to schedule their poly yet?

Comment

• I'm about a month post eqip and haven't heard a peep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lee23 View Post
              Any folks that received the tentative selection notice and went in for their medical within the past month and a half been contacted to schedule their poly yet?
              I've scheduled my poly, was contacted via email. Uploaded eqip first week of September.

Comment

• Hey, I'll take it. At least it's movement. Maybe the rest of us will hear soon.

Comment

• Whats the longest anyone has gone after the poly before they heard from a background investigator in one form or another?

Comment

• 31Ford took me about a month to the day to hear from my BI. CincyKid85 took me about 1.5 months to hear anything after submitting my equip.

Comment

• I'm definitely not freaking out because I know it will come. I think everything has just slowed down due to the fiscal year. But here's to hopefully getting some movement in the coming weeks. RR5 are you April 15 or Oct 14?

Comment

• Since it seems like we are all waiting right now here's my timeline. Hopefully it's of use to someone.

April 2015 - USA Jobs
                        July - EXAM
                        August - Physical Test
                        October - Interview
                        (Got Lasik 1 week after interview phase)
                        January 2016 - FedEx/Medical/Drug Test
                        Late January - equip
                        March - Poly/Medical Follow up (Lasik)
                        April - BI Started
                        June 23 - Medical Clearance
                        September 8 - Pref Sheet

… slowly going crazy trying to figure out how to plan my life Nov-December…i.e. Do I wait for the call or do I book this flight in mid- November? Do I accept a contract gig for end of November? etc... Anyone else? Any advice? Of course I'll drop it all if I get the call no questions asked. The whole apply and resume normal life was easy enough until now...trying to be responsible lol. Thanks all!
                        Last edited by RR5; 10-05-2016, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• Finished my poly retest (second poly; first one was 3 weeks ago). I felt much better about this one. The tester was extremely professional and got me relaxed almost instantly. Hopefully its good news soon. No idea why they retested me, but I'm guessing my results were all over the place the first time. I was quite nervous with it being my first polygraph, and my tester only made me more uncomfortable with some of the comments. Grade A experience this time though! Good luck to all the other OCT 15'ers waiting on results

Comment

• Originally posted by smith6cr View Post
                            Finished my poly retest (second poly; first one was 3 weeks ago). I felt much better about this one. The tester was extremely professional and got me relaxed almost instantly. Hopefully its good news soon. No idea why they retested me, but I'm guessing my results were all over the place the first time. I was quite nervous with it being my first polygraph, and my tester only made me more uncomfortable with some of the comments. Grade A experience this time though! Good luck to all the other OCT 15'ers waiting on results
                            Good to hear. I am waiting for poly still. Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by CincyKid85 View Post
                              I'm about a month post eqip and haven't heard a peep.
                              I passed the exam about a month and half ago and I haven't heard anything either.
                              OUT!!

Comment

• Looks like another week down and nobody with a call. Here's to next week

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8983 users online. 415 members and 8568 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X